Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Norwex Junkie

Yep... still breathing over here and feeling really bad for how pathetic I am at blogging these days.  Summer has hit and somehow finding the time (and brain power) to write something interesting has been placed on the back burner but once again, I will try & keep up!

Last Tuesday night, my friend Ellen came over, along with some family and friends for a fun evening of Norwex shopping.  Have you heard about Norwex?  It is an AMAZING line of cleaning products that is anti-baterial and allows you to clean your house with nothing but their cloths/mops and water!  No more toxic cleaners.  No more potent smells of "clean".  Just quick and easy clean up that is motivating, at least for me, to keep my house spic and span (more often).  If you've never heard of Norwex, check out their website and find yourself a consultant and get in on the addiction!!

I had a blast planning the party.  Ellen and I decided to make it a theme party... a Flip Flop Fun party and I must admit... I went a little crazy!

I already had my annual summer "flip flop" door mat at the door...


and found the cutest door "welcome" at Michael's to go with the door mat...



Party City had the cutest flip flop plates, cups, napkins and tablecloths so I had to grab those.  Then I found the cutest leis and grabbed a dozen of those so each guest would have one to match whatever they wore.


  I hung flip flop decorations in front of the windows/patio doors.




On Monday I had baked and decorated flip flop cookies for the party too!


My flip flop fettish was satisfied for the night and overall the show was a great success both with my guests and with my "hostess" haul of goodies I earned in free Norwex product!

The goods should come this week and I'll distribute them out to my girlfriends and family during the next week.  SO glad I had the show and made it fun for my friend Ellen as my consultant.

Speaking of consultants... stay tuned for an announcement coming up in the near future here on my blog!!  (Have I peaked your curiosity??)

2 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Sue, I like all the flip flop decorations. I have a cute flip flop anklet. I have a link at my blog to our Hawaii vacation. Got a little something permanent there to remember the even;)

Jules said...

Hi Sue! I hope you are doing well :) Thought I would stop by and say hi... I LOVE those flip flop cookies. They are so cute!

Have a great week ahead!