
Part of receiving this award is to pay it forward to those blogs that emulate the spirit of Sisterhood. Some of my nominees are long-time buddies, while others are new blog friends I'm just getting to know. There are more that deserve this award than I can nominate (for now) and may each online buddy know how much I treasure their friendship, their insight and wisdom and what they add to my life!
That being said, here are my 6 nominees for the Sisterhood Award:
Tammy and Denise - These two ladies are two of my best friends in my life. I have known these "Sisters" for more years than I can count now. We know all the ins and outs of one another and I feel beyond blessed to call them my best friends!
I've had the privilege of meeting Denise a few times and we have adopted one another as family. I'm looking forward to spending time with her again in just a few short weeks!
I am still waiting to get my arms around Tammy in person but we too have adopted one another's families as extensions of our own too. A day without an MSN chat with Tammy is like a day without sunshine!
You girls truly mean more to me than this little paragraph can begin to express!
Pam, is a new blog buddy and fellow Canadian. I am enjoying my daily visits to my new "neighbor" (~ 2 hours away) and one day I hope to meet her for real and her adorable 3 kids! Pam has such a positive attitude and great sense of humor which are things I value a lot! I look forward to getting to know you better Pam and thanks for your kindness already!
One of my favorite authors, Kristin Billerbeck, has become a new blog friend this year as numerous times throughout my day I pop over to see what's on her amazing mind. Just like the characters in her books, Kristin has a fantastic sense of humor and sense of adventure. We also share a great love of the important things in life... celebrity gossip, and reality t.v. Kristin, I always leave your blog with a huge smile on my face and often times a huge laugh that makes hubby come running to see what's so funny!
Abby is one of the women I met through Kristin's blog. I felt an instant connection to Abby as I visited her site and began praying for her and her hubby. Abby's faith during her time of waiting on the Lord was beautiful to watch as she chose to rest in Him for provision. Abby was an inspiration to me and I developed this "protective Auntie" feeling for her and her hubby. You have got to see the adorable purses Abby and her friend, Billie make too. They are beautiful! Abby, may God continue to bless you & J. You've got a great foundation in order to build your family upon!
Speaking of reality t.v., my last award goes to a woman that so many of my longtime online buddies have known and loved for years and I just recently have gotten to know. Not only do Darylynn and I share a love for DWTS, Survivor and AI, but from the minute we met, I could feel her warmth and kindness which my friends have had the privilege of experiencing for years. Thank you Darylynn for making room for one more! I feel a kindred spirit with you ;-)
What to do with this award now? For my nominees you just have to follow these few simple rules:
Finally, you can grab your award by clicking on the award. You can save it to your own computer from there!
Thanks Tania for this honor and thanks to my nominees (and all my online friends) for enriching my life! Happy Friday!
That being said, here are my 6 nominees for the Sisterhood Award:
Tammy and Denise - These two ladies are two of my best friends in my life. I have known these "Sisters" for more years than I can count now. We know all the ins and outs of one another and I feel beyond blessed to call them my best friends!
I've had the privilege of meeting Denise a few times and we have adopted one another as family. I'm looking forward to spending time with her again in just a few short weeks!
I am still waiting to get my arms around Tammy in person but we too have adopted one another's families as extensions of our own too. A day without an MSN chat with Tammy is like a day without sunshine!
You girls truly mean more to me than this little paragraph can begin to express!
Pam, is a new blog buddy and fellow Canadian. I am enjoying my daily visits to my new "neighbor" (~ 2 hours away) and one day I hope to meet her for real and her adorable 3 kids! Pam has such a positive attitude and great sense of humor which are things I value a lot! I look forward to getting to know you better Pam and thanks for your kindness already!
One of my favorite authors, Kristin Billerbeck, has become a new blog friend this year as numerous times throughout my day I pop over to see what's on her amazing mind. Just like the characters in her books, Kristin has a fantastic sense of humor and sense of adventure. We also share a great love of the important things in life... celebrity gossip, and reality t.v. Kristin, I always leave your blog with a huge smile on my face and often times a huge laugh that makes hubby come running to see what's so funny!
Abby is one of the women I met through Kristin's blog. I felt an instant connection to Abby as I visited her site and began praying for her and her hubby. Abby's faith during her time of waiting on the Lord was beautiful to watch as she chose to rest in Him for provision. Abby was an inspiration to me and I developed this "protective Auntie" feeling for her and her hubby. You have got to see the adorable purses Abby and her friend, Billie make too. They are beautiful! Abby, may God continue to bless you & J. You've got a great foundation in order to build your family upon!
Speaking of reality t.v., my last award goes to a woman that so many of my longtime online buddies have known and loved for years and I just recently have gotten to know. Not only do Darylynn and I share a love for DWTS, Survivor and AI, but from the minute we met, I could feel her warmth and kindness which my friends have had the privilege of experiencing for years. Thank you Darylynn for making room for one more! I feel a kindred spirit with you ;-)
What to do with this award now? For my nominees you just have to follow these few simple rules:
- Put the award on your blog or post.
- Nominate blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude.
- Be sure to link your nominess to your post.
- Let your nominees know that they've received your award.
- Remember to link the person from whom you received the award... that would be me!
Finally, you can grab your award by clicking on the award. You can save it to your own computer from there!
Thanks Tania for this honor and thanks to my nominees (and all my online friends) for enriching my life! Happy Friday!


8 comments:
When life hands you lemons, throw them back and get the cookies. : ) Thanks for the sweet note. I'm so glad to have fellow reality TV addicts to fill the day. Hope you get all your laundry done!
OH!! You are a sweetie!! Thank you so much.
Hope you have a great weekend.
I love the award, and your words put a huge big smile on my face today, just when I need it most. I hate being down and incapacitated, I hate not being able to look after my loved ones. I surely hope I'm all better by the time you get down here!
Love you
xxxxxxx
Thanks for your sweet words Sue. I appreciate you thoughts and prayers. I always love hearing your comments and feedback on my posts. You are so sweet. I really needed a pick-me-up today and you really brightened my day! (I guess I had my cranky pants on) :)
Thanks again! xoxo
Hi Sue! What sweet tributes to all your blogging friends! I'm very happy you finally decided to leave me comments and become an official blog buddy! ;)
I agree about Survivor... something is going to have to split up JT and Stephen because they are both too well liked... esp. JT- everuyone always says how much they love him. Remember Tom, the fireman? There was a case of the nice guy winning!
Don't worry about Curly Sue- I give her a good scrubbing and brushing when I drop by for a visit! ;)
I lost my mother in 2001 so I understand how you feel at this time of year. (((Hugz)))
Hey Sue-
YES I miss Toronto!! I have lived in Nova Scotia for 6 years and I still miss it so much!! I'm a city girl, though I didn't know it at the time, but living in the boonies has shown me what I'm made of! I was not at all anxious to leave- on the contrary- I'm anxious to get back!
Hi Sue! Stopping by to wish you a wonderful weekend! Congrats on your award!! ((BIG HUGS))
Hi Sweetie! Congrats on the award. I missed the end of survivor this weekend! Grrrrrrrrr, I fell asleep. Hope you are having a good weekend. I am so glad to be walking. I have to laugh every time you call me gimpy! HEE HEE! Welp, talk to you later, and don't forget to IM me. I am always afraid to IM you as I'm afraid you are busy!
Much love,
Kacy
Post a Comment