Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Day Late for the Random Dozen

Yep... where did yesterday go?  I meant to get on here and share my Random Dozen but something (American Idol) waylaid me so... without much further ado... once again thanks to Linda from 2nd Cup of Coffee for hosting this fun Meme.  Here is my Random Dozen:





1. When was the last time you craved a food--what was it, and did you cave?  I seriously can't think of any food that I totally would say I "craved" but tonight I was longing (which is a little less than craving) some of my Bigelow French Vanilla tea. 



2. M & M's or Skittles?  Neither.  Smarties which you get in Canada which are milk chocolate with a candy coating like M&Ms only not wax-y.   They are delicious!



3. Have you ever read the Bible completely through?   I have!  In 2008... and I'm attempting to do it again this year, chronologically.  I'm using the program found... HERE!


4. How long does it take you to really wake up in the morning?  This answer really depends.  Some mornings I can pop out of bed ready & raring to go, totally awake.  Other days I can drag my butt for at least 30-60 minutes, depending on the caffeine situation and if it kicks in.

5. Have you ever been on a cruise? If not, would you like to?  I haven't been on a cruise, although if I did, my "dream" cruise would be a 7 day Disney cruise!  Think I can ever convince hubby to take me on one?



6. Who is your favorite actress?  Wow.  If I can only pick one, I'd have to say Sandra Bullock.  That girl could read the phonebook and I would be there to watch.  She is one of those actresses you would want as a BFF.  She seems genuine and "real".  

7. ______ is something that I will just never understand.  Mathematics is something I will just never understand.  I feel like an ape sometimes, still counting on my fingers and toes.  It's embarrassing sometimes to not be able to add in one's head.


8. How much of a technology junkie are you?  Um... let's see.  I'm on Facebook, Twitter.  I have  an iTouch, Sony Reader and Wii.  You tell me?


9. Do you enjoy selecting greeting cards for people, or is it more of a cultural "have to" for you?  I do enjoy selecting the "perfect" card to fit the person or occasion.  In fact, just today I was selecting bday cards for my Dad and Stepmom.  


10. When was the last time you got a new style/haircut?  About 14-16 months ago I got my hair chopped short into a bob and since then it's had varying degrees of "newness" in terms of angle of blunt cut/back, etc.


11. What do you enjoy shopping for most?    Bathing suits and bras!  ha ha... just kidding!  Christmas gifts for others.


12. What's the last thing you think of before you leave the house?  Have I got everything - purse, wallet, glasses, whatever else I need depending on where I'm going... and then... sometimes... did I blow that candle out?  or "did I shut that off?"


So there you have it... short and sweet today.  Now it's your turn to play.  Head on over to Linda's site and join in on this week's Random Dozen fun!

3 comments:

Joyce said...

Love the bathing suit answer : ) Too funny!

I love smarties too...we had them in England. The first time I bought them I thought they would be like US smarties which are more like sweet tarts. I was surprised to see they were more like m/ms.

Have a great weekend!

Abby said...

I am intrigued by those candies!

Liz said...

Hi Sue, I love your random dozen answers. I hope you go on a Disney cruise one of these days. Have a great weekend, hugs