So much is happening in the lives of loved ones in my church community these days. It feels like so much of my mind and energy is going into prayer and tangible ways of helping that the things I need to be doing for the banquet are slipping through the cracks. Like our silent auction for instance. Last year we had gifts and services out the wazoo. This year we wanted to hone it back a bit, but now I'm starting to panic because I don't feel like we have the "goods" to bring in the cash for our fundraising efforts. Sigh.
Of course, don't you know, this then brings up a whole slew of emotional feelings of letting down the ladies, letting down the Saga day camp we're raising money for, and general feelings of failure as a leader. Can we stop time for just a minute so I can catch my breath and search in desperation for what used to be a functioning brain?
Yet... time is ticking. Hearts are breaking. Banquet dates are looming. And I need Jesus for it all!!


2 comments:
You have my prayers dear friend. Trust in him and it will be done. I do understand though how you feel. I get that way quite often. Love and Hugs! Have a beautiful week-end.
I have faith that you can and will get it done :) I get like this myself, so please know you are not alone... this happens to me more times than not.
Enjoy your weekend! huggles
Post a Comment