Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tuesday's Top 10 and TV Tramps

Last night, while Hubby was out to dinner with one of the nephews, I ate my dinner in front of the t.v. watching the previous evening's Pan Am on the PVR.  I confess that I had an inkling from the start that this show was not going to be winning any grand awards, but it started off tame enough, all about the lives of Pan Am flight crews, particularly the "stewardesses" of the 1960s - back when flight attendants had to be female and single.  Anyhoo... I watched as the show progressed.  One of the pilots, having dated his beau of all about 2 weeks, proposed to her to which she said "yes" and then promptly made out with one of the pilot's female co-workers.  Seriously?  Where did THAT come from??  So... there is yet another tv show I will be discontinuing as I am growing ever weary of these storylines where everyone is bi-sexual and making out with the same sex.  Yes... I know that happens in "real life", but I still don't want to watch it, thank you very much Mr. TV Producer!  Sheesh!

So... this caused me to think back to the TV shows I do love, or have loved in the past and that's where we're going in today's Tuesday's Top 10:


Top 10 TV Shows (past or present)

Again, in no particular order, here are my answers:
  1. Gilmore Girls
  2. The Mentalist
  3. Survivor
  4. Amazing Race
  5. Little House on the Prairie
  6. Pushing Daisies
  7. Eli Stone
  8. The Brady Bunch
  9. Bewitched
  10. Parenthood


If you want to play along with this week's Tuesday's Top 10, feel free to copy the TT10 logo above and make your own list of your top 10 favorites.  Once you've got them on your blog, link up using the Mr. Linky below and see who else is playing along!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.


2 comments:

Tammy said...

I agree--television show producers are getting ridiculous! I stop watching shows that incorporate homo and bi-sexuality. I know it's real, but I choose not to watch it. Have a blessed day, sweetie! xo

Susan said...

Hi Sue, I posted today. I was disappointed too with last nights episode of Pan Am. I know it is our there, but I hate to see it on tv, the same sex kissing. I could handle a hug, but this is too much.