Sunday, October 2, 2011

A-MAZING MOVIE!!

Yes, I'm shouting... from the mountain tops (or at least at the top of my blogging "lungs") to tell you to go see the new movie Courageous.  Hubby and I just got back from viewing it with good friends of ours and I cannot say enough good things about this movie.

The story line of this movie had us captivated from the first scene and it only got better.  We were taken on a roller coaster of emotions as we laughed, cried and were inspired.  We rooted for the characters in each and every scene and were challenged in our own lives to be courageous.

I don't want to give anything away but I will leave you with the trailer so you can see for yourself what an excellent movie this is.  Can I challenge you to get out this week and see this life-changing movie?



No comments: