The rest of the week was wrapped up in Abide where our numbers were down but I'm hoping it is only the Canadian Thanksgiving weekend that kept ladies away. Speaking of Thanksgiving (which is tomorrow), Hubby and I were getting together with his family Saturday afternoon/evening so I spent all day Friday baking in preparation. Hubby's Mom asked if I'd bring some cupcakes to go with her pumpkin pie so I grabbed my ole faithful What's Up Cupcake book and made these little fellows...
I also made some sugar cookies to decorate the remaining cupcakes in the batch...
My Great-niece who is living with us while she's at college, spent the day baking with me. She made the cutest little "pie" cupcakes:
I'll be "dishing" about these creations we made in my baking blog later this week but for now I thought I'd give you a little preview of our Thanksgiving treats! The rest of my weekend is pretty quiet considering Hubby's just taken off on another business trip. Can't keep a good man down, apparently!


No comments:
Post a Comment