1. It is officially fall here in North America... I realize not everyone who participates in Hodgepodge lives in North America but if you do, what's your favorite memory of Summer 2011? If you're not in North America, what's your favorite memory of the season just ending on your side of the world? I have two favorite memories (well... 3 actually). One is our trip to SF: hanging with my pal DL & her daughter; doing wine country with Hubby & meeting the new Bachelor - BenF. The second/third favorites were hanging with my family at my nephews' weddings this August/September - watching them take the plunge into wedded bliss and dancing the night away with my sisters & niblings!
2. Your favorite nut? You know I mean the edible kind, right? My favorite edible nut would be the cashew. I like the taste but even more, I enjoy the texture of the nut. Is that strange?
3. What activity puts your sense of balance to the test? I had thought of this question while I was working out this morning and so from that I would say doing a lunge/squat where one leg is out in front and you squat while doing bicep curls. I often lose my balance on this exercise!
4. How would you describe your sense of humor? Um... warped?! Seriously, I enjoy sarcasm, although it's not the best or always most appropriate.
5. September 28th is National Ask a Stupid Question Day...what's your stupid question? Do I have to?
6. Roller skates~hula hoop~jump rope...which activity would you most enjoy? Yes, you have to choose. Jump rope. I rather miss skipping double dutch like we did in the school playground growing up. My second choice would be roller skates although haven't been on a pair in FOREVER... and hula hoop is good too although I rather stink at doing it which is shocking with the large hips I was given.
7. What's your most sentimental possession? Hmm... I have a few pieces of jewelry that although not expensive or worth much monetarily, they are precious to me because they were my Mom and Grandma's pieces.
8. Insert your own random thought here. I am LOVING the Indian summer we're experiencing this week. I'm SO not ready for the cold weather. It's nice to still be wearing capris & flip flops in the last week of September!
That's all I've got for you today. Hope you enjoyed!



1 comment:
Somehow I missed your link in the HP a couple of weeks ago...I'm glad you played along. Hope all is well...did you realy meet 'The Bachelor'? That's kinda fun!
Post a Comment