Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Productive Day - Take Two

I would love to post some profound truth that I've been pondering all day but tonight my brain is mush.  Instead, you're getting yet another somewhat boring blog about my day.  Riveting, I know!

Last night I found it hard to wind down.  Hubby is away again, as you know, which means that the bedroom light can be on when I head to bed and that then usually means that I stay up much later than normal.  Last night I was putting laundry in the washer, programmed to run at 6am so when I got up this morning it was squeaky clean and just needed to be tossed in the dryer.  Have I told you lately how much I still LOVE my washer and dryer?!

It was a slow start to my morning.  After trying a new cereal (Banana Nut Cheerios) I had some quiet time with God before heading back to the ensuite for the second coat of paint.  On Saturday I went to Home Depot to get more paint because I knew what I had left wasn't enough.  I suggested to Hubby I get a quart and he encouraged me to get a gallon, just in case of touch-ups.  Hmm... should have listened to my "gut" because I barely opened the can and poof... all done!  A quart would have been plenty for the second coat AND touch-ups.  Oh well.  Green Grape anyone?

This afternoon was a different kind of productive as I continued to load pictures onto Shutterfly and also prepared for this week's Abide study.  Our lesson this week is about God awakening us to worship.  I'll share more about that another time.

That's pretty much my day in a nutshell.  Not overly exciting.  Spent the evening loading pictures while watching DWTS and Parenthood.  I will try and get to bed earlier tonight!  Until next time...


No comments: