Monday, September 26, 2011

Super Productive Day

Today was a SUPER productive day!  I feel rather proud of myself actually but I'm sure for most of you this won't seem all that productive ... but oh well!

I was up before 9am and after my morning ritual (you know... potty and scale) I was delighted to find that my weight was down another pound... the lowest I've been in over a decade!  When I entered the number into my BMI calculator on my iPhone the BMI # turned to green which means that I am FINALLY (for today at least) considered "normal" weight!  YAY!!

After a quick bowl of cereal and some time with God I was in my painting clothes and working on painting the first coat in the ensuite.  Once that was done, I showered, changed and made my grocery list and then put a load of darks in the washer before heading to the store for my weekly goods.  When I got home I unloaded the groceries (and gave the fridge shelves a quick wipe-down before putting the new groceries in), cleaned out a kitchen cupboard of old expired dry foods and collected garbage.  

I was finally ready for a sit down and popped over to Flickr where I saw that old pictures that I'd since lost on my external hard drive were uploaded there so I journeyed down Memory Lane from 2007-2008 before deciding to start uploading some of my pics to store online at Shutterfly (you can do so much more with your pics there!).

It was soon dinner time so I went to an old standby - quesadillas and prepped that, took the garbage to the curb, made dinner and then enjoyed a quiet evening sipping wine while watching DWTS (and uploading pictures).  Sigh.   Guess it's time to hit the hay huh? 

Tomorrow... finish the painting ... and one more load of laundry!

2 comments:

blessedmomof3 said...

Hi Sue! I haven't been that great of a blog hopper lately. I get lazy about posting to my blog even. Congrats on another pound lost! I seriously need to get serious about losing some weight, and especially need to work at eating better. I tend to grab junk food a lot, and it's really bad of me. Wishing you a great week ahead!

Andrea

Tammy said...

Hey SuzieQ! It was great catching up with your summer happenings. You have kept busy, too, I see. It sounds like things are going very well for you overall. I hope that now that the weather is turning colder, we can catch up more often in real time. Have a wonderful Tuesday, sweetie! xo