A new movie is coming into theaters this weekend that everyone should see. I haven't seen it yet (we're planning to go sometime this weekend), but from friends who got a "sneak peek", it's said to be a great one. It's by the same people that made Fireproof, with Kirk Cameron years ago, and it's sure to revive family's similar to how Fireproof did for marriages. The movie is called Courageous and here is the "blurb" on IMDB:
When a tragedy strikes close to home, four police officers struggle with their faith and their roles as husbands and fathers; together they make a decision that will change all of their lives.
I also found the trailer at the Canadian launch site of the film:
This is a movie sure to challenge men and particularly Dad's in their roles as head of their families and in setting their priorities between the call of the job and their calling in their homes. Even we women will be challenged to live our lives with purpose.
I'll come back after we see the movie and give my "official" review but in the meantime, plan a date night with your Sweetie & go see it!
Did you make it to see the movie tonight? You will have to let me know how it was if you did. I will try to catch up with you tomorrow on Yahoo. Love ya! <3
2 comments:
Did you make it to see the movie tonight? You will have to let me know how it was if you did. I will try to catch up with you tomorrow on Yahoo. Love ya! <3
I saw this movie last night - IT IS SO GREAT!!! I tell everyone who goes to bring tissue!!!
Post a Comment