Speaking of The Voice... have you been watching? What a great group of super talented people. Kind of makes American Idol finalists seem like amateurs. Oh wait... they are! If you're watching The Voice, who is your favorite? I have two... both on "Team Blake" Dia Frampton and Xenia. I don't think I could choose between the two if I had to (which of course those voting in America must do!).
Had lunch today with one of my nieces. It was a quick lunch but a great visit. She was being a doll and is taking my shower gift for an upcoming family bridal shower I won't be able to attend on Sunday. I felt kind of bad asking her when it dawned on me that she'd just told me she carpooled in with someone today. Oopsie... hope said driver doesn't mind a little "extra" stuff on the way home. (insert cheshire cat grin here). I would have delivered the gift myself but it is an hour's drive to my sister's home where the shower's being held, and about 25 minutes to my brother's/nieces homes so with my niece in my neighborhood it really saved me time this week. Thanks "K"... you're a doll!! The rest of the day feels like a huge blur to me now. Hmm.
I will say though, I've been keeping on with the Reshaping it All challenge I started awhile ago. I've continued to count calories and work out (tonight walked/ran on the treadmill for 2 miles in 32 minutes) and have lost another 1/2 pound this past week. That's 9 lbs in total so far. I'm 1/2 way to my first goal. I can't believe the difference it's making in my life... and my wardrobe. Clothes I haven't worn for a couple summers now fit and some of my shorts even feel like their falling off me now. Hubby is enjoying the "new" me too (wink wink)
Today's photo for the 30 Day Photo Fun challenge I again took from one of the pictures I shot on my time up north. I KNOW the pictures are supposed to be "daily" shots, but seriously... are we all doing that? I think not. Besides... I at least took it this week! That should count for something shouldn't it? Anyhoo... here's my photo:
Day 21 ~ Micro (up close)




3 comments:
Hi Sue!
That pic is great of the dragonfly!
Congrats on your weight loss and getting fit!
I am very interested in that "Reshaping It All", gonna check out the website. :-)
love you!
xoxo
Boy it feels like it's been summer here in FL for a LONG time already.
Love that picture. What a great shot!
I love the dragonfly picture!! And woot woot! Go you with the weight loss! I really need to be working on that myself... *sigh*.
AND... I think you enjoy my harassment, because two more days have gone by sweet pea, and I'm pretty sure I still have a week of photos (and captions) to look forward to! Oh gosh, what am I going to have to look forward to when the photo challenge is over?!? :)
Post a Comment