I'm not sure why I'm so bad at this thing called blogging, but there you have it! I'm baaacckkk!!
Spring has finally decided to join us here in Southern Ontario and it has been BEAUTIFUL out! I am LOVING being in shorts, especially since so many of my favorite pairs fit me again. Oh yes, I've been keeping on track with my 65 day "Reshaping it All" challenge. I'm down 7 lbs from where I started in March (which is 5 lbs from when I started my Wii challenge I began on March 30). I am feeling great, although I have at least 11 pounds to go before I reach what I think is my goal and by then hopefully all the flab will have gone too. It's cool to have biceps again though! I'm even finding that counting calories is becoming great habit and I don't crave the junk I used to. I never dreamed this would be possible. Huh!
While blog-hopping over at my pal Denise's blog tonight I saw she was doing another really fun challenge... a 30 day Photo Fun challenge. I'm a little late at starting but pretty sure I can catch up quickly after all I'm only 3 days behind! So... without further ado... I present to you, Days 1-3 of theDay 1 ~ Self Portrait
Okay... it's not a great picture, but since the rules of this game are that you have to take the picture ON the day of (or within a day of) that Day's topic, this is as good as it gets today!
taken on my iPhone
Day 2 ~ Your Favorite Shoes
This one is easy because a) I'm wearing them right now so to take a picture will be super easy and b) they truly are my favorite "Summer" shoes.
Merrill sandals
These are my Merrill sandals that I bought in Myrtle Beach, I think 2 summers ago. They are the most comfy sandals. I have walked around theme parks all day in these and without my feet getting sore. I can't wear flip-flops very much anymore because they are terrible on my feet, but these sandals allow me to walk and walk and walk with the needed support! (how's that for an endorsement!)
Day 3 ~ Hands
This picture gets me all caught up with the challenge. Do you know how hard it is to take a picture of your own hands? Thank goodness for self-timers on cameras!
Where my hands too often are... on my computer keys!
When I look at my hands I can't help but remember my Mom. The older I get, the more my hands look like hers ~ the shape, the wrinkles, the age spots. If I look too long at them I begin to miss her so I'll just move on so I don't get sad in the middle of this post.
If you're interested to see what pictures are on the list, I've attached the list from the A Feathered Nest blog, where Denise joined this fun challenge. Come on and join us... there's still time to catch up like I did!







2 comments:
So glad your doing this.. It's a lot of fun.
Great pics!
Ooops, I didn't know the rule was you had to take a picture on that day?!!! I better reread the rules and do better next time?!
Post a Comment