Monday, August 9, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook ~ August 9, 2010

FOR TODAY... from Sue's Daybook

Outside my window... the temperature is warm but the sky is overcast - blah!

I am thinking... about how much I love my niblings and am SOOOO proud of them!

I am thankful for... my faith in God, my family and my friends!!

I am wearing... a white t-shirt and khaki shorts

I am remembering... to water my garden this morning, since I forgot yesterday.

I am going... to need to go to the grocery store to grab a few things for dinner tonight.

I am reading... My Bible, and  Beth Moore's "Jesus: 90 Days with the One and Only".  I just finished Karen Kingsbury's "Take Four" this morning.

I am hearing... silence.

I am hoping... to work on the bulletin boards for Abide this week and get them up before I head to the Lake next week.

I need... to get motivated!

On my mind... plans and preparations for our Abide ladies' group at church and plans for our trip to the Lake next week to visit the folks.

From the learning rooms... God's plans are always good - even when it doesn't feel like they are.

Noticing that... the weather is changing and Fall will soon be making it's way to our area.  The days are still warm and humid, but the night air some days is downright chilly!

Pondering these words... from Isaiah 61:10 ~ "I am overwhelmed with joy in the Lord my God!  For He has dressed me with the clothing of salvation and draped me in a robe of righteousness"

From the kitchen... sparkling clean after my precious Hubby tidied up for me last night.

I am creating... my knitting project for my niece whose expecting in October

Around the house... there are a few things that need straightening and DUSTING!  Gosh the bunnies are starting to hop out from their hiding places - ha ha

One of my favorite things... chatting with family online!

A few plans for the rest of the week... working on the Abide bulletin boards, meeting with the Abide Team to discuss the Fall, housecleaning, chiropractor, laundry, packing/grocery shopping for the cottage and then going "unplugged" for a week starting Sat.

From my picture journal... 



Goofing around on the weekend with Hubby's family

You can participate in the Simple Woman's Daybook Meme by linking to the site below:

Have a simply beautiful day!

5 comments:

Delchick42 said...

Hey Sue! I love the Charlie's Angels Photo lol. Too funny. I will definately let you know what I make with the Peanuts fall material. I just have to figure it out lol. I will make a post I'm sure. Have a blessed week.

Cheryl M.

Delchick42 said...

by the way, I love the look of your blog:)

Cheryl M.

Denise said...

You crazy 'Angels' ;-) Hope your week is off to a good start. Kristen and I were doing some chores today because the pool is closed on Mondays... tomorrow it's piano, then pool then horseriding! Seems like we do everything all in one day then nothing for the rest of the week!
xxxx

Judy said...

Hi Charlie's Angel's Sue! :-) I loved that pic! I so wish it was looking like fall here...I 'love' Fall! Hope you are having a lovely week Sue. Love you! Hugs

Cindy said...

Love your photo...why is all girls like to pose this picture. I have a picture of hubbys girls and their cousin doing the same pose.

Hope your having a great week Sue.

Hugs,
Cindy