Sunday, June 28, 2009

Goldilocks and the Three Shoes

She's back! Little Miss "H" is back for our week long hanging out while she and her Mommy, the BFF, are here to stay between the closing of their former house and the moving into the new house. While my BFF works during the day, Little Miss "H" and I will be spending our days watching Dora, reading Dora, dreaming Dora... okay, maybe not the third thing but I wouldn't rule it out at this point! I read "Goodnight Dora" four times tonight already!

So, as my BFF left for a few hours this evening to attend a funeral viewing for a co-worker's father, Little Miss "H", hubby and I took Pepper for a walk around the block. As we were preparing to go, Little Miss "H" decided to put on some shoes... hubby's shoes to be exact. After realizing they were "too big", she went on to my flip flops. I decided to see if her shoes fit me and well... here is a little video I took of the incident for you to see the results yourself!



(The video came out a little dark ~ sorry)


It's going to be a busy week but I'm sure I'll have tons of fun/cute stories to share as I head into my last day with Pepper and the first of 5 days with Little Miss "H".

Better get some sleep so "Mean Auntie Sue" doesn't rear her ugly head from the days of my youth and oodles of niblings!


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue!!! Glad you had a great time! :)

Denise said...

Cute video :-)
So who usually watches H when her mom works? (or have I asked this one before?)
Hope you all have a good start to your week. It will be housework for me today then taking Kiki to the pool for an hour.
xxx

Elizabeth said...

Hi Sue, wow you're becoming a great sitter, pet & kids too. I imagine it's fun but sad when they leave. I can't see your video, I have no idea why but it's the second time, maybe because I have a Mac but it's never been a problem in the past. I'll try again later, have a good day, hugs

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are having one busy summer! Hope you enjoy your time with your BFF and Little Miss H!

Abby said...

How cute:) Looks like you'll have a great week! You're going to be busy!

Megan said...

That is so cute! Haha! =)

Mikki said...

Aww!! So sweet. I miss those precious days...

Leah said...

Cute little video! =)

Darylynn said...

Hi Sue! Very cute video and your interactions make me feel you would be an excellent teacher! I like how you kinda tricked her into her own shoes by trying to squeeze your foot into her shoe! :lol:

Another friend sent me a link that told who did take that disgusting photo of MJ. So I was happy to get that. Jeff wasn't too concerned about it... he said, "Our hands were all a little too full to be snapping photos!"

Hope you have a great rest of the week with your company! (((Hugz)))

Karen said...

You are having a very cool summer. :) Texas and Pepper and H, oh my.

Darylynn said...

Hi Sue! We are staying at Jeff's cousin's home in Carmel Valley (actually on the top of a mountain) while they are in Spain. That end of the family grew up in Carmel- Jeff's aunt built a home right in the little town of Carmel. Jeff will go to the motorcycle races at Laguna Seca in Monterey. We love the area and visit every year. Have a great 4th! (((Hugz)))

Tera said...

Your blog is lemon-licious...as always, Sue...I love the background...it's darling! Oh my...what a sweet video...Miss "H" is darling. I love her sweet cheeks and her little voice! Have a fun time together! I saw your comment at my blog...I have a Canon Rebel XT. I really love it! I shoot almost everything in the auto (aka "rookie"...hee hee) mode. Emma is SO busy...if I did not have an SLR camera, all of my pics would be blurry because of her movement and I would miss many great shots. I seriously love having an SLR. Hugs to you, my friend! God bless.

Anonymous said...

Ciao Sue, what a lovely video! :D Miss H is so sweet! Have a happy day and weekend ahead!