From the car driving across the Golden Gate
Poor Hubby's had a bad cold since his trip to Puerto Rico so instead of bustling around we chose to check into our hotel early so he could rest before dining at our old standby favorite, Olive Garden (which just happened to be across the street from the hotel). After dinner we drove 5 miles south to the Petaluma Outlet Mall where I found the cutest Converse sneakers for only $19.99. That was even cheaper than plain pink ones I'd seen at Target before dinner!
My new "Sneakers"
By 9pm California time these weary travelers were ready to hit the sack. We cherished the good night's sleep on a comfy hotel bed and awoke 9+ hours later refreshed and ready for our day.
Today, we're headed to Napa Valley to explore Castello di Amarosa. One of Hubby's co-workers had come here on his recent trip to Napa Valley and said this was a "must see". I'll be taking pics so stay tuned for that!




4 comments:
Cute shoes...and what a steal! Enjoy your time in CA - I bet it's beautiful!
Those shoes are cute! Love the creative lace ups! Have fun!
Those shoes are cute! Love the creative lace ups! Have fun!
Those shoes are cute! Love the creative lace ups! Have fun!
Post a Comment