When she walked through the door she immediately noticed the new addition... that mirror I told you about yesterday. Wanna see? I thought you might ~ hee hee
This is what you see when you are first welcomed into our home now and I am really pleased with how it turned out. I just need maybe one other little something for the shelf but we'll see what, if anything, I find.
Normally on Wednesday you'll find the Random Dozen posted here, but Linda, the wonderful host of Wednesday fun is taking a break for June so Janera has invited me to join her meme called Wednesday Wickedness (and that is "wicked" in the coolest sense of the word, not the evil way... at least that's what I think - ha ha). Each Wednesday Janera picks 10 quotes from different celebrities/famous people and makes questions to ask relating to the quotes. Wanna play? Let's!

Today's quotes are from Frank Sinatra. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!
1. “I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” How often do you drink alcohol? I am a wine drinker and some evenings I will enjoy a glass of white "Z" while watching reality t.v. but it is very sporadic. Some weeks I will have a glass an evening then other weeks I don't have any.
2. “The best revenge is massive success.” Have you ever gloated or wanted to over success? I'm sure I have but it wouldn't be nice of me to gloat over it here.
3. “You gotta love livin', baby, 'cause dyin' is a pain in the [butt].” What do enjoy most about your life? So much... but if I have to say "the most", it would be my relationship with God and the closeness I feel with Him.
4. “I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.” Do you ever overthink a situation in your life? Boy... I'm going to have to really think about this one and get back to you - hee hee
5. “I would like to be remembered as a man who had a wonderful time living life, a man who had good friends, fine family - and I don't think I could ask for anything more than that, actually.” Tell us about your best friend. Which one? Jesus Christ - He loves me so much He died for me! Hubby - he loves me unconditionally and has taught me so much about God's grace and love. Pennie - we've been BFF's since we were 12 years old and we have so many memories of growing up together and going through almost all of life's stages together... she loves me despite all we've endured during those hormonal adolescent boy-crazy days. Amy -is the perfect mix of giddy girlfriend, spiritual encourager and sounding board. She accepts me as I am... Glee addiction and all - ha ha.
6. “I like intelligent women. When you go out, it shouldn't be a staring contest.” How important is intelligence when picking (or having picked) a s/o to you? Intelligence is important but integrity and godliness are more important to me... plus sense of humor which Hubby has in spades.
7. “I drink to the confusion of our enemies.” What's the closest situation that you've had to dealing with an enemy? Oh my... enemies? Hmm. I'm not sure. I do remember a woman I worked with back at the U of Guelph who was REALLY difficult to work with, but I wouldn't have called her my enemy.
8. “Orange is the happiest color.” What's your favorite color? Lately my favorite color has been green... that springy-type color of green. Not sure what to really call it... Granny Smith green? Jade? somewhere in between. Also... pink is always a fav. Not hot pink but more of a pastel pink.
9. “Dare to wear the foolish clown face.” Are you ever a clown? Uh... yes! Especially after a glass of wine on an empty stomach... just ask the Nephew ;-)
10. “Don't get even, get mad.” Have you ever tried getting even? Probably, but not sure what the circumstances were.
Well there you have it! Not a very inspiring post today but if you want some good inspiration, head on over to my BFF Amy's blog for a slice of being Blessed Beyond Belief! You'll be glad you did ;-)



2 comments:
LOVED your answers!!! You're a hoot! I do like a glass of Zinfandel too. Is the white one actually pink, or is there a pink one? I like the one that looks pink... Barefoot is my favorite brand. In my BIG wine glass that my sister gave me for my birthday. Oh yeah. No knitting while sipping that bad boy!
Have a great day!
Hi Sue! Interesting 'star' quotes. Loved you answers - always do. LOVE that mirror too! Is that a little Boyd's I see sitting on it??? I can spot a Boyd's a mile away. :-) Love ya Sue! Hugs
Post a Comment