Most days this week I've been on the verge of tears with severe loneliness coursing through my veins. My only saving grace was hanging out with my mother-in-law a couple days and a much needed day of hanging with Amy. I've felt needy, wrought with worry when unable to get in touch with Hubby. It's been quite pathetic I have to say. Fortunately, he's on a plane as I type, heading across the great State of Michigan (maybe even into Ontario by now) and I will need to head off in a few minutes to hop in the car and meet him at the airport. YAY!! I can't wait to see him, kiss him and squeeze him super tight!!
So... before I head off to the airport let me just share my Top Three Thursday with you for this week:
What are 3 things you love about your Dad or your Step-dad
or your Grandpa or your Husband?
My Top 3 things about my Dad are:
1. The spiritual foundation he gave his family.
2. His love and support, even though it took losing my Mom for him to be able to share his love outwardly (better late than never they say!)
3. His constant prayers for me and my extended family... without them I don't know where I'd be today.



3 comments:
Love your answers......Thanks for playing....have a good one
You poor thing:( I'm so glad he's home now. I can completely understand feeling lonely. Sometimes I think that J and I are weird because we do everything together...even grocery shopping. And thankfully he doesn't have a job where he has to travel a lot because I'm sure I'd be lost without him around! I try to remind myself that I was a single working girl for many years before I became the dependent wife:) but that doesn't help.
Hi Sue!! I am glad to hear Doug is on his way home. Have a wonderful weekend!! ((BIG HUGS))!!
Post a Comment