Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I Have The Best Hubby!!

Can I just say, I have THE BEST Hubby Ever!!  After a grueling day at the office, after only 6 1/2 hours sleep the night before, and a dinner date with a buddy any minute, my Hubby came home at 4pm and helped me put up the new cupboard for the powder room.  (See my earlier post if you don't know what I'm talking about)  The man deserves a medal... or at least a good home-cooked meal once in a while!  (Oh ya... I am able to muster one of those up every now and then - ha ha).


Seriously... I was really surprised that he would take the time knowing his day and what his plans were this evening.  I didn't even ask him.  He just started doing it when he saw that I'd assembled it.  Aren't we a great team?

It took a little bit to get the cupboard up because he had to move screws that were in the wall from the previous shelf, and he also needed to drill a little into the cupboard but with some fancy finagling he was able to get it up securely.  The little wooden "girl" (now on top of the toilet) had to be moved from the wall beside the shelf.  I tried to move her over but in trying to do so, I created more holes in the wall and well... a mess!  Hence, the new plaque in her place!  Covers up the "patchwork" perfectly!

Wanna see??  Here is our finished (I think), Powder Room...


I personally love it!  Thank you Sweetie for your selfless gift in helping me finish off this room... today!!


4 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

He does Rock. Love the color and all the white is awesome.

Beth Zimmerman said...

Very pretty! And big high 5 to hubby! :)

blessedmomof3 said...

That looks really nice! I like those kinds of cuboards. Really adds something to the room!

Abby said...

Yay for your wonderful hubby! The cabinet and mirror pull the whole room together! Looks great! :) Good job:)