Monday, April 19, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook ~ Week of April 19, 2010

FOR TODAY... from Sue's Daybook

Outside my window... another beautiful, sunny Spring day

I am thinking... how a sunny day brightens my spirit!

I am thankful for... my marriage and the wonderful hubby God has blessed me with and the ease with which we communicate and love one another 

I am wearing... blue sweat pants, white v-neck tee and cream cardigan

I am remembering... the long mental check-list in my brain of what I want to accomplish today

I am going... to start digging apart my kitchen cupboards in an attempt to re-organize everything

I am reading... My Bible, and  just finished yesterday"Where Do I Go?" by Neta Jackson.  

I am hearing... the tick, tick, tick of the kitchen wall clock

I am hoping... for energy to get through all I have planned today in the kitchen.

I need... to clear out the fridge before the new one comes Wednesday afternoon.

On my mind... getting the dryer hooked up again (Hubby laid new piping out to the vent last night but didn't have enough to finish).  I have massive amounts of laundry waiting to be done!

From the learning rooms... God is our one and only true Hero!

Noticing that... my stupid DELL computer has another glitch ~ when I'm typing the cursor automatically goes off to a different place, messing up what I'm typing.  Grrr.  DELL SUCKS!!  

Pondering these words... "I have loved you with an everlasting love".  Thank you Jesus!

From the kitchen... I am about to pull everything out, sort through what I don't use to donate, rearrange so it gets less cluttered, clean the fridge of both "science experiments" that may be lurking in the back and generally spring cleaning the whole place with a fresh, deep clean when I'm done.

I am creating... my first digital scrapbooks via Smilebox.  Anyone use them?

Around the house... laundry, laundry... and more laundry... and still that ironing.  How pathetic am I having still not done the ironing?

One of my favorite things... deepening our marriage through seminars and studies!!

A few plans for the rest of the week... Spring cleaning, bible study homework, Abide, lunch w/ friend from Abide (ladies group), new fridge delivery!, friends' daughter's first birthday party

From my picture journal... 

Our new shower curtain we picked up in NC!

You can participate in the Simple Woman's Daybook Meme by linking to the site below:

Have a simply beautiful day!


3 comments:

Judy said...

Hi Sue! Loved your post today. Love the new look here too. I have used smilebox for years now...you will like it. It makes it more simple, & then you can start having fun with all the digital scrapbooking kits that are available. Warning - it's addictive! Can't wait to see the ones you do.

LOVE your shower curtain! It made me smile. So is this the 'boys' bathroom? :-) Have a blessed week Sue! Hugs

Denise said...

Awwww, love your shower curtain, too cute :) Bummer about your computer again, I hope you can get it sorted soon. Another busy week for you!
sending hugs
xxxx

Susan said...

Eddie would love your shower curtain, it is so cute. I just did a long post at my blog and would love for you to read it. Hugs