Monday, April 12, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook ~ Week of April 12, 2010

FOR TODAY... from Sue's Daybook

Outside my window... a beautiful Spring day... sunshine and warmish temperatures!

I am thinking... how I wish my headache would go away 

I am thankful for... God's patience and compassion as I babysat my 2 yr old god-daughter who missed her Mommy and Daddy VERY much last week/weekend

I am wearing... jeans, pink t-shirt and blue knit hoodie.

I am remembering... um... nothing right now... head hurts too much to think!

I am going... to watch DWTS tonight... wonder if Kate has gotten any better yet?

I am reading... My Bible, and "Who Do I Talk To?" by Neta Jackson.  I'm also reading my bible studies: one in Revelation and Beth Moore's "Esther".

I am hearing... the t.v. ~ Ellen DeGeneres' show is on.

I am hoping... my headache will go away since I can't get to the chiro until Thursday

I need... to lose weight!!  Darn that sweet tooth!

On my mind... which washer/dryer to purchase

From the learning rooms... when God says to do something... we'd better do it or else there will be BIG consequences 

Noticing that... Glee hype has really ramped up.  A local radio station dubbed itself "Glee FM" today and played a lot of Glee songs ~ only one more sleep 'til the second half of Season 1 starts  

Pondering these words... (got no words to ponder today... sorry)

From the kitchen... the fridge needs to be replaced and we found the one we want... only to find out that the slot for it to fit into is 1/2" too short for the height of the fridge.  Grrr... now I have to look for an ugly, boring old fridge 

I am creating... nothing.

Around the house... laundry, ironing, cleaning... and "spring" cleaning (aka decluttering)  Does it ever end?

One of my favorite things... Sunday afternoon naptime

A few plans for the rest of the week... visit from Krissy and the trips Tue (I think), laundry, housecleaning and bible reading, reading, Spring cleaning?, ladies group Thursday and on Sat, facilitating a small group at "Red Hot Monogamy" marriage seminar at the church. 

From my picture journal... 

Little Monkey (aka "Little Miss H") last weekend at "Old McDonalds"

You can participate in the Simple Woman's Daybook Meme by linking to the site below:

Have a simply beautiful day!

5 comments:

Denise said...

Hope your headache goes away. Will you be having a quieter week this week?

Judy said...

Hi Sue! I'm sorry you have such a bad headache. Hope it's gone by now. Kate getting better? I don't think she will...she is such a bad dancer!

Glad you enjoyed your weekend with Miss H - such a cute pic of her. Sending big hugs Sue - get well soon!

~Pam~ said...

Hi Sue! Aww, sorry you have a headache. Hope it is gone now. I have a terrible head cold..ugh.

That is a very cute pic of Miss H.

~hugs~

Cindy said...

Hi Sue, hope by now your headache is gone. I've been suffering from one for a few days now, thinking mine is related to the weather and pollen in the air.

Hope your having a great start to your week.

Hugs,
Cindy

Linda said...

Hi Sue,

Hope you are feeling better and that your headache has gone.
Loved your picture!
Enjoy your day!
Blessings.