Monday, February 8, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook ~ Week of February 8, 2010

FOR TODAY... from Sue's Daybook (moved from it's own blog to a new Monday Meme here at the lemonade stand)

Outside my window... the sun has gone to bed!

I am thinking... I've become a terrible blogger of late... guess I got out of my groove and have been too tired to think of something interesting to write.

I am thankful for... the fact that I only have 3 weeks left of work.

I am wearing... blue fleece sweats, pink long-sleeve tee, green cotton hoodie.

I am remembering... um... not much of anything tonight.

I am going... to watch The Bachelor in about an hour.

I am reading... My Bible, and just finished Nicholas Spark's "The Last Song".  Not sure which of the novels piled high on my dresser to start next.

I am hearing... heat waft through the vents.

I am hoping... that I can get over to see the trips again soon... I'm missing those little hugga-bugs!

I need... to go to bed at a decent time tonight - I am exhausted tonight.

On my mind... a mental list of what I need to do this week.

From the learning rooms... Aaron was the first man to wear underwear (Ex 28:42).

Noticing that... the days are getting longer again - Yay... that must mean summer is coming!!

Pondering these words... My Savior, He can move the mountains,  My God is Mighty to save, He is Mighty to save.  (Lyrics by Hillsong Australia... heard today on my way home in the car)

From the kitchen... all is quiet, although I am thinking of grabbing a glass of White Zinfindel for The Bachelor.

I am creating... not a thing.

Around the house... it is quiet as hubby is upstairs on his computer and the Nephew isn't home from work yet.

One of my favorite things... date night with Hubby - we went on Friday night to see Nicholas Saprk's "Dear John" movie.

A few plans for the rest of the week... laundry, ironing, work, bible studies, planning Spring vacation for Hubby & I

From my picture journal... 


Out with the old pedestal sink... in with the new vanity!

You can participate in the Simple Woman's Daybook Meme by linking to the site below:

Have a simply beautiful day!

8 comments:

Cindy said...

Hey Sue, sounds like you have a quiet night planned with the bachelor. I'm going to be watching too.

I love that the days are staying longer. I'm dreaming of spring and summer.

Hugs sweetie,
Cindy

Abby said...

Glad you're back in the blogging world:) I've missed you. I'm sure you're exhausted with working AND caring for the babies though:)

Tea said...

I enjoy reading these. :) I love your bathroom pic! :)

Elizabeth said...

Hello Sue, sorry you're so tired but between work & the triplets you sure have been busy. The bathroom vanity looks awesome & I'm sure you appreciate the extra storing room. The lamps are very pretty too. Hugs

Sarah Wylie said...

Mighty to Save is one of my favorite songs! Did you like The Last Song? I think I'm going to read the book before I see the movie version with Miley Cyrus.
Happy Monday! :D

Goat Gal said...

Aaron was the first to wear underwear. You crack me up :)

I love Mighty to Save. It gives me such hope.

Anonymous said...

I have got sucked into the Bachelor this season. Just when I thought it was safe to watch ABC on a Monday night! ha.

Better Known As Mommy said...

I love anything by Nicholas Sparks. I always know that I need tissues when I read his books! I did see The Notebook before I read the book. Dear John was a wonderful book, not sure I would enjoy the movie though. Your vanity looks great!
Keep Smiling!
Chasity