Monday, January 25, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook ~ Week of January 25, 2010

FOR TODAY... from Sue's Daybook (moved from it's own blog to a new Monday Meme here at the lemonade stand)



Outside my window... another grey winter day... but at least it's still mild!  Can't remember last time I saw snow, although they are calling for a little in the next few days I think.

I am thinking... how tired I'm going to be after baby duty tonight... since I'm already tired.

I am thankful for... the opportunity to help Krissy with the babies.



I am wearing... blue sweats, white mock turtleneck, green cotton fleecy zip



I am remembering... how proud I was yesterday of my Hubby for sharing his testimony in church, despite his intense fear of speaking in public!


I am going... to suck back Diet Coke in the hopes it will help jolt me awake before my hour long drive to Krissy's.


I am reading... My Bible, and A Very Special Delivery on my Sony Reader.

I am hearing... the local news.



I am hoping... Hubby has a nice evening out with his friend.

I need... to finish off the baby gifts for Saturday's shower.


On my mind... those who are hurting from the devastation in Haiti.


From the learning rooms... not quite sure today what I'm learning... how sad is that?!

Noticing that... Wii fit age has more to do with how awake I am than anything.  I do my test when I get up in the morning and some days I wake up 58... some days 25.


Pondering these words... from Psalm 73:23 "You (God) guide me with your counsel,leading me to a glorious destiny."


From the kitchen... the dishwasher needs emptying... and dinner for the nephew is in the fridge.



I am creating... baby gifts for the triplets... just doing the finishing touches - stitching up loose ends.


Around the house... I need to do laundry when I get a chance.


One of my favorite things... knowing you've been used by God.


A few plans for the rest of the week... work, finishing baby gifts, baby duty at Krissy's, ladies' group, physical with doctor, baby shower



From my picture journal... 






Remembering Summer Vacation ... longing to be back at the Beach!

You can participate in the Simple Woman's Daybook Meme by linking to the site below:



Have a simply beautiful day!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hello Sue, what a lovely entry. I hope you felt better once on your way to the triplets house. I love your beach photo, it's so pretty. Hugs

Elizabeth said...

Wow second try for my comment, I love your answers to the simple woman daybook, I hope you felt better after your diet coke & had a great time with the babies. Hugs

Denise said...

I love your photo but I'm not sure I'm ready for hot summer days again, it doesn't seem too long ago since we were baking in that heat! Glad you are having so much fun with the triplets, I can't imagine having 3 all at once!
sending hugs