Monday, January 18, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook ~ January 18, 2010

FOR TODAY... from Sue's Daybook (moved from it's own blog to a new Monday Meme here at the lemonade stand)



Outside my window... another grey winter day... but at least it's a little milder!

I am thinking... that I'd really rather not have to work until 8pm tonight.

I am thankful for... the opportunity to finally meet and snuggle with my new-great niblings... Teddy, Joshua and Emma!



I am wearing... brown cotton pants, beige cotton turtleneck sweater.



I am remembering... my daily Bible verse this morning from Habakkuk 3 ~ The Sovereign LORD is my strength!  I'll need that verse this week!


I am going... to have my very first "overnight" shift at helping with the triplets on Wed. night to Thursday day.


I am reading... My Bible, and A Very Special Delivery on my Sony Reader.

I am hearing... classical music from a local radio station on the work stereo.



I am hoping... I don't crash and burn from having to work 2 extra shifts this week PLUS help with the babes.  They come first you know!

I need... to work out on my Wii fit when I get home before catching up on The Bachelor which hubby will be PVRing for me.


On my mind... is work... sort of.


From the learning rooms... Trusting in God when "unexpected" things happen (like my devotional reminded me this morning... before unexpected things happened like having to work tonight)

Noticing that... my tummy is starting to rumble... it must be near lunch time.


Pondering these words... "The Sovereign LORD is my source of strength.  He gives me the agility of a deer; he enables me to negotiate the rugged terrain."  Habakkuk 3:19


From the kitchen... my lunch is in the work fridge and my teacup is almost empty.



I am creating... baby gifts for the triplets... almost done... just a little more to finish on Joshua's gift!


Around the house... there is much laundry to do... but it will have to wait until tomorrow afternoon now.


One of my favorite things... cuddling my brand new great-niblings!  Mmmmmm.


A few plans for the rest of the week... work, knitting, Bible study, helping out with the triplets, laundry...



From my picture journal... 





Here they are... Joshua, Emma & Teddy
(I'll be posting later about meeting them last Saturday!)

You can participate in the Simple Woman's Daybook Meme by linking to the site below:



Have a simply beautiful day!

4 comments:

Abby said...

I can't wait to hear about meeting the triplets!!! :) Have a great day!

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh my triplets..too cute. Get rest when you can. Extra shifts are hard.

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Oh what sweet babies...enjoy them!

Joyce said...

Oh so sweet! Have fun with them!