FOR TODAY... from Sue's Daybook (moving from it's own blog to a new Monday Meme here at the lemonade stand)
Outside my window... grey. Cold. Winter. Blech!
I am thinking... that I need to go to bed earlier because I had to drag my butt out of bed this morning to get ready for work.
I am thankful for... God's patience with me in my needing to learn lessons over and over and over again.
I am wearing... brown dress pants, beige cotton turtleneck sweater, which will probably be too hot at work but it looks good with my pants so I'll suffer for 4 hours.
I am remembering... spend time with God before I start my day.
I am going... to need to kick my knitting in high gear now that the baby shower date has been set for Krissy & the triplets!
I am reading... My Bible, and Mrs. Miracle from Debbie Macomber.
I am hearing... the gentle whirr or my laptop and the traffic on the street across the fence from my yard
I am hoping... I can live out the lessons God's been teaching me this past week.
I need... to finish moving files from my crappy DELL laptop to my external hard drive and old HP laptop so I can ship my DELL off to be "fixed" (I'll believe it when I see it!)
On my mind... is the Scripture I read this morning from my devotional: "God has given us (by His divine power), everything we need for living a godly life".
From the learning rooms... I want to live a godly life. I need to tap into that Divine power!
Noticing that... time is ticking and I only have a few minutes to quickly finish this post before I have to brush my teeth and get out the door.
Pondering these words... Be Still... and know that I am God! (Ps 46:10)
From the kitchen... my work tea mug sits waiting for the kettle to reboil so I can fill it for my morning cuppa.
I am creating... baby gifts for the triplets... almost done... just a little more to finish on Joshua's gift!
Around the house... Christmas is but a faded memory as things are all back in their place and the house looks barren again.
One of my favorite things... having a date with hubby on a Sunday afternoon at the movies! And a chick flick to boot!!
A few plans for the rest of the week... work, knitting, Bible study, getting a card/gift off to my Step-mom for her birthday (which will now be late!)
From my picture journal...
Me and my Favorite Guy!
You can participate in the Simple Woman's Daybook Meme by linking to the site below:
Have a simply beautiful day!




2 comments:
That's such a good picture! So cute:) I'm glad you're feeling better. I think we need to go see that movie! Sounded like fun:)
What a nice picture of you and your husband...it's fun reading about a day in the life...enjoy your Thursday!
Post a Comment