Thursday, November 26, 2009

Finally...

Before I get into this post I want to start by wishing all my American friends a very Happy Thanksgiving today.  Hubby and I called down to Raleigh to wish my sister and her family a festive Canadian greeting, as well as my brother and sister-in-law who are visiting for their first ever U.S. Thanksgiving and soon to be "Black Friday" shopping experience.  Even though my Thanksgiving holiday was over a month ago, I just want to stop for a moment and say how thankful I am to God for the amazing friends, new and old, He has given me here online and in person!  Blessings to each of  you today!

As I've been watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade that I taped on my PVR earlier, I have been working on the house decorating pictures today.  In order to see them though, I need to send you on a little tour.  You can find your way by clicking on the link below:


Smiley from millan.net


This week has been unbelievably nuts.  I have had to work two evenings this week as my co-worker has had some personal issues.  Hubby flew home Tuesday night from his latest business trip.  I had to pick him up ... right in the middle of the big dance finale. Talk about true love... not to mention the fact that I have a PVR which made it not as traumatic.  Can't help but wonder how loving I would have been had we NOT had the PVR? Hmm...  Guess we'll never know!  Last night was our small group Bible Study.  Tonight's my first evening home and I am LOVING it!  I'm such a homebody by nature.

Now that the promised pics are online, I should be able to get back to somewhat of a regular blogging schedule.  Off to watch some t.v. with hubby now.  See ya! 

Hubby heads off again Saturday for 5 days in Texas and then he's home for 2 days and we both board the big white Air Canada jet headed for sunny CA!  After that trip, hubby will finally be able to put his suitcase away for awhile, put his feet up and enjoy Christmas... just in the Saint Nick of time!

6 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Love your new blog look...thanks for the link. Going to check it out now. Wow you go all out. That looks great.

Sarah Wylie said...

Wow, LOVE the new blog layout and your house looks amazing in the tour! So festive and Christmas-y!

I hope you have a lovely weekend!

P.S. I nominated you for a blog award on mine. You don't have to follow all the instructions (except if, you know, you want to ;) but, just so you know, I heart your blog!

Denise said...

Hi sweetie, just popped over to your Christmas tour pages but didn't know where to leave a comment, so I came back here. Love your pages, your home looks so beautiful and cozy. I have all our decor up now too, but I need to get my camera which I left over at my neighbors yesterday so I can start working on some pictures to blog about :-)
hugs
xxxxx

Tammy said...

Hey sweetie! I'm off to look at your Christmas tour pages but wanted to say hey first. Glad we've had a few minutes to chat recently. I've missed you gobs! Love you! Have a blessed Saturday! xo

~Pam~ said...

Hi Sue!
Hope you are having a good weekend! Your blog looks so cute and I enjoyed your Christmas tour pages very much. Great job!!!
love you
xoxo

Joyce said...

I loved the tour of all your decorations...I'm still working on mine but hope to get some pictures up maybe by the weekend or early next week.

Have a wonderful time in CA!