Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins Only

I'm writing tonight from my sister's laptop.  Hubby is still in CT so I'm having a sleepover with my niece and sister tonight. Tomorrow we're heading, along with "E", my live-in nephew, to see Jump, Jive and Jingle, a "dinner" theater production in Niagara Falls.   Because I'm not home on my own computer, those Christmas pictures you've been dying to see (okay... maybe not dying to see them but perhaps moderately.. or even mildly curious) will have to wait at least one or two more days.


Tonight, before I hit the hay, I only have time to update you on this week's Friday Fill-ins... so here we go:




1. We need to slow down time as it seems to be flying by TOO quickly... except some days at the office go a little too slow.


2. Tonight I received snuggles from my sister's dog, Pepper and it made me smile.

3. If you want to get out of Toronto before rush hour on a Friday... leave before 3:30 pm.  It took me over 90 minutes to drive what normally would take about 45 minutes. Blech!

4. I can't wait until tomorrow because my hubby will FINALLY be home, even if it's only for 24 hours.

5. Massachusetts has a proposed 5% sales tax on elective cosmetic surgery; I think that's cheap considering the cost of taxes on goods and services here in Canada that can range from 5-13% depending on what the item is.

6. Family and good food makes for a happy holiday.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a good night's sleep, tomorrow my plans include matinee theater with my sis, niece and nephew and seeing my hubby home safely and Sunday, I want to go to church and then hug my hubby tightly before I have to send him off on his next trip.

Okay... it's your turn!  Head on over using the link above to play Friday Fill-ins yourself. 

9 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hello Sue, what a good idea to stay busy while hubby is away. I try to do the same. I hate when he comes back for a short time but it's great to see him even for a day or two. Have a fantastic time tomorrow! Hugs
PS Yes I'm dying to see your Christmas decorations!

Joyce said...

#6-yes!

Have a nice weekend...My hubs is also returning this morning from a week away...always good to have them safely home!

Julie said...

Arrh, just enjoy your hubby time while he's home. I hope his trip time will pass by quickly for you. I was goign to ask if he'll be home for Thanksgiving but then remembered that you've already had Thanksgiving in Canada.

I'll continue to pray for the triplets, the Lord has brought them safely this far, so we know they are certainly in good hands. My son Matt was born at 31 weeks and he was 6 pounds 2oz and fine. I actually had all mine early. Still, the longer they can stay put the better of course. How special you got to be there for the scan...amazing detail in scans today compared to when I had my kids.

Have a blessed Sonday. Luv ya.xx

~Pam~ said...

Hi Sue!
Hope you are enjoying time with Doug today!
I am praying for the triplets & Mommy.

Love you Sweetie!
~hugs~

Tracey said...

Hi Sue! A sleepover sounds like fun! I am laughing at your picture of the week! Poor little guy! Hope you are having a great day. ((BIG HUGS))

Melissa Miller said...

Hi Sue,
It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend full of great plans. I hope it all went well!

Thank you coming by and leaving a sweet compliment my friend.

Many blessings to you, ~Melissa :)

Kat said...

HI Sue, did you get some cute Christmas photos! I can't wait to see them. I just wanted to stop by and say hello. Have a wonderful day! big hugs

Susan said...

Hi Sue, I like when you post pictures. I added new ones of the babies. Hugs

Tracey said...

Hi Sue! Stopping by to wish you a wonderful day and weekend Twin! ((BIG HUGS))