Monday, October 26, 2009

Girl's Day Out

Today was "Girl's Day Out" with one of my sisters and my step-mom, "G".  I think I'll let the pictures do the talking for today's post:


Sister "C" having her toes filed





Donna, my manicurist, having a giggle


"G" getting her toes pampered by her manicurist



My toes, post-massage, pre-polish (aka Before)



"C" and me being polished



My toes, post-polish (aka After)



Aren't they pretty?


And 3 Happy Girls!


After our pedicures we met Dad and our older sister, "L" for lunch and then I was off on a mission...  coffee, premade frozen dinner and 2 bags full of baby clothes delivered to Krissy.  She's doing well and the triplets are growing well inside their safe home inside her womb.  She has the date scheduled for her C-section and we should have 3 beautiful babies arrive, Lord willing, no sooner than December 17th at 8am.

It was a great day and now tonight I'll sit and watch DWTS before getting myself together for my first solo day on the new job. 

5 comments:

Julie said...

Well look at you miss "pretty toes". How nice you had your "polish and giggle" day out. Look like it was a lot of fun. Which reminds me, I could do with a pedicure now it's so summery. I do keep my nails polished (both feet and hands) all year long, just because I like them that way. I keep OPI in business!

So how are you doing sweetie? I have just posted a pic of my newest grandson on my blog if you wanna take a peek. He really looks like my girls when they were born, quite fair compared to Dan. Sadly, she never did let me know the baby arrived. I don't get that at all, there is no excuse for it.

Hope your week is off to a good start. Luv ya, J. xx

Deborah Ann said...

Looks like you had a blast!

Joyce said...

Pedicures are one of my favorite things : ) Looks like lots of laughing and lots of fun for you all. Have a great day!

Mikki said...

Wow! I'm jealous. That's looks like a great day!!! So much fun!

Sarah Wylie said...

Looks like you had a great time! Pedicures are fun :)