You Are a Dreamer |
![]() You are primarily concerned with possibilities. You tend to be a fanciful person. All of the world's opportunities sometimes overwhelm you. You are obsessed with ideas and tend to be a big thinker. Theories interest you greatly. You crave intellectual stimulation. You are drawn to a philosophical way of life. |
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Wednesday Morning Quiz Time
Was out blog hopping this morning and found this little quiz over at my pal, Cindy's blog. Had to do it of course and thought I'd post the results. Doesn't it amaze you when these quizzes actually get it right?
Now it's YOUR turn...
Labels:
the survey says...



4 comments:
Good evening, Sue! What a beautiful name your blog has! :)
Thank you so much for your visit and nice words about my pic of the moon. :) Hubby and I just got a SLR at the beginning of May. I posted about it today. Not a long post 'cos hibby needs our laptop for work :( so I have been mostly off line. Will be back ASAP for a visit :D
BTW, I'm a dreamer too! :)
Have a very happy evening! Cheers from Scotland.
Hi Sue! I also got dreamer which surprised me because I think of myself as more of a doer and realist.
I agree with you about last night's Idol. I really enjoyed Kris and thought they were wrong criticizing him for playing piano oin his 1st number. He's talented so why not showcase it? Adam made a mistake by singing 2 songs that were over the top and screechy. He shoiuld've done one like his Mad World. We know he can sing Aerosmith-type songs. (((Hugz)))
Sue...I LOVE your blog. It is so colorful and pretty. I also like the lemons analogy. isn't it the truth, it is all in what we do with them.
I am following this blog now, so I can keep up better with you.
Love you sweetie.
Cindy
Cute quizz! I will have to do that one myself, I always enjoy doing things like that:)
Post a Comment