Yep... it's me! I'm still alive and it's about time I got back into the daily grind (or semi-daily grind) of blogging. I stopped blogging a month ago because I was packing up for a wonderful, exciting vacation with my Hubby to the Southern Caribbean. Hopefully, in the next week or so, I can take you on a walk down Memory Lane with me, as I reminisce about warm weather (
it's 37degrees out as I type), breathtaking scenery and many of God's amazing blessings. I'll start that journey with you in another post but for today, let me share with you that I have ANOTHER great niece that was born this past Sunday!!
Meet Maddison...
the baby daughter of my nephew and his wife! Isn't she precious? We have two new babies in two months... with another one only 6 weeks away!! Talk about a fertile family, huh?!
I'll be back with the first instalment of our fabulous cruise vacation in the next post (
which should hopefully be in a few minutes).
It's good to be back... I've missed you all!
1 comment:
I've missed you! Glad you're back:)
Post a Comment