This was where Mia was safely swimming only a few short weeks ago when I last saw my Niece
![]() |
| Mia's Mommy is in the middle with my niece-in-law on the left and another niece on the right (both due in the Spring) |
Oh yes... we are a fertile family are we not? I'm not quite sure what happened to me in the mix though. My Dad always joked that I was made of "spare parts" being the sixth child in the family. I won't lie... during the darkest days of infertility I started to believe him and that comment played over in my head, adding to the already indescribable pain. What's really neat though is how God heals us when we feel broken. I thought that my heart would never seal or heal and this picture above... was one of my biggest fears... my nieces one by one becoming mothers and me feeling left in the dust.
YET... that isn't the case. Even though my arms remained empty 24/7 as a full-time Mommy, God has allowed my arms to fill to overflowing with amazing niblings and great-niblings (that's nieces/nephews aka siblings kids = niblings) and friends' kids. What an awesome God we serve! I have MORE than enough kids in my life that I truly feel blessed beyond belief. I can't wait to meet the newest member of our big clan!
So... back to Mia! I hope my sister and niece don't kill me for this but I just have to share a little sneak peek, especially for those of you who prayed for my niece these past few weeks. Here she is....
![]() |
| I think she looks like her big Sister! |
It won't be long until the next little one enters the family (who is also a girl) and Mia will have a playmate! Thank you Jesus for the safe arrival of Mia this morning! Bless her as she grows and bless her family too!!




2 comments:
She's beautiful!
So sweet:) Lots of babies coming into your family!
Post a Comment