The issue isn't with me, which is why I can't elaborate at this time. It's with a friend of mine and what she is going through is excruciating. We sit and wonder sometimes why God allows so much pain to happen in one family's lives and we have no answers other than that God knows, God cares, and He's in the midst of their journey.
It is for that reason that Tuesday's Top 10 was not on this week. I couldn't get my brain wrapped around it, when my heart and mind are in a 180 degree different place. So, today, I leave you with my "unspoken request" for my friends who are hurting today. Soon, I may be able to share more and have you pray in specifics, but for now this must do!
I'll be back soon and get back to my Joy Dare. (To be honest... I've been stumped on Day 11's challenge which hasn't helped in the blogging lull).


3 comments:
You and your friend will be in my prayers, sweetie. I know how difficult this has been for you. I will be around to chat later if you are up for it. Love you!
Sorry to hear that....praying!
Dearest Sue,
Your friend will most certainly be in my prayers. It can be so difficult to watch a friend go through a storm... but keep in mind rejoicing through the storm should never be underestimated. God DOES have it ALL under control, and that knowledge alone should allow joy to shine right through forcing the problem to be as little to us as it is to the Lord.
I look forward to a praise report that will be shouted from the rooftops.
Much love to you.
Post a Comment