Monday, February 6, 2012

Feb 6 ~ Simple Woman's Daybook

It's Monday and that means time for this week's Daybook entry:


On this Monday, February 6, 2012...

Outside my window it looks like Spring with green grass once again and beautiful sunshine!

I am thinking that I'm shocked that we're already done our first month of 2012.  February... already?  Really??

I am thankful that God's promises are true and His peace and comfort are real

In the kitchen I am still enjoying my new Norwex enviro cloth

I am wearing my black yoga pants, white 3/4 sleeve tee and green Izod zip-up fleece sweater

I am creating a baby blue blanket for... someone (not sure who yet)

I am going to work out tonight ... gotta get in bathing suit shape SOON!

Music in my heart today is Walk By Faith by Jeremy Camp.  As I think of what my friend this week, I remember the deep pain I felt years ago and this song became a "mantra" for me to survive



I am wondering what I'll end up picking up at my niece's Norwex party this week (to add to my new collection of cleaning products)


I am praying for my friends who are dealing with a VERY heart-wrenching situation


Fav blog post this past week is from a very comical writer whose blog I often read, mostly about pop culture.  I chose this particular post as she writes about a new movie I am dying to see (and Hubby just bought me the book that inspired the movie which I'll read on vacation!)  The blog is ihategreenbeans by the very talented Lincee.  She'll have you giggling in no time!


I am hoping to get better at my counting calories again and lose weight before Hubby and I get away soon


I am looking forward to having Hubby all to myself soon!!  


I am learning to pray without ceasing


My favorite Follow Me on Pinterest find this week is this cool birthday balloon wreath:



Around the house I am pulling out warm weather things

I am pondering how Hubby's day is going at work

A favorite quote for today comes from John Piper

Joy in affliction is rooted in the hope of resurrection,
but our experience of suffering also deepens the root of that hope

One of my favorite things is hearing testimony of how one of our bible studies at Abide has changed the lives of women

A few plans for the week
  • prep for Abide
  • Norwex Party at my niece's
  • hopefully a hair cut
  • exercising
A peek into my life


Part of my workout regime
That's it for my Daybook this week.  Tomorrow I should be back for Tuesday's Top 10 where this week's question is... Top 10 Items On Your Grocery List

No comments: