On this Tuesday, February 21, 2012...
Outside my window it is a gray day... no snow again as it all melted from the few centimeters we got Saturday.
I am thinking about my Sister-in-Law today as she celebrates her birthday! Happy Birthday Marlene!!
I am thankful that even as life doesn't go as we'd like, He is STILL in control.
In the kitchen I can hear the clock ticking as I sip the last of my morning tea
I am wearing my black yoga pants, long sleeve tee and green Izod zip-up fleece sweater (yep... my daily "uniform" it seems)
I am creating a baby blue blanket for... someone (not sure who yet)... although it pains me to say (pun intended)... that knitting throws my shoulders/neck/back out a bit so it is SLOW GOING
I am going to work out this afternoon... only a few days left before bathing suit time!
Music in my heart today is Our God by Chris Tomlin. This song is a great reminder that God is above and beyond all the trials and tribulations that come against us. Our God is GREATER and STRONGER! He is HEALER, AWESOME IN POWER. He is OUR GOD!!
I am wondering what all I still need to pick up in preparation for our upcoming trip
I am praying for my friends who are dealing with a VERY heart-wrenching situation due to complications in their pregnancy.
Fav blog post this past week is from one of my favorite online Mommy friends I've met (through another online friend), Lindsy. Lindsy is the Mommy to 2 precious little girls and is expecting her 3rd little one this year. Her post this Valentine's Day week was so precious that it was indeed my favorite post!
I am hoping for good weather Friday as I go cross-border shopping with one of my girlfriends
I am looking forward to having Hubby all to myself soon!!
I am learning ... or rather being reminded that joy and anguish can co-exist, anguish can be traded for joy, and anguish can totally be replaced with joy... thanks to Beth Moore in Session 3 of "James"
My favorite
find this week is this saying:
A peek into my lifeI am praying for my friends who are dealing with a VERY heart-wrenching situation due to complications in their pregnancy.
Fav blog post this past week is from one of my favorite online Mommy friends I've met (through another online friend), Lindsy. Lindsy is the Mommy to 2 precious little girls and is expecting her 3rd little one this year. Her post this Valentine's Day week was so precious that it was indeed my favorite post!
I am hoping for good weather Friday as I go cross-border shopping with one of my girlfriends
I am looking forward to having Hubby all to myself soon!!
I am learning ... or rather being reminded that joy and anguish can co-exist, anguish can be traded for joy, and anguish can totally be replaced with joy... thanks to Beth Moore in Session 3 of "James"
My favorite
Around the house I am LOVING my new Norwex products!
I am pondering Abide this week as our lesson goes hand in hand with our Pastor's announcement of our friends' sad situation
A favorite quote for today comes from Angie Smith in her book "I Will Carry You"
He will redeem what seemed hopeless
One of my favorite things is feeling confirmation from God when we are headed in the right direction and He's one step ahead of us on the journey!
A few plans for the week
- prep for Abide
- exercising
- shopping with my girlfriend
- driving my MIL and her friend to the airport
![]() |
| Our Current Abide Study |





1 comment:
You are sweet. I LOVE that Tomlin song....one of my faves. I also love Yoga pants and would wear them 24-7 if I could!
Post a Comment