Today's Joy Dare has got me a little "stumped", particularly when it comes to capturing the day's Joy moments in picture. The task for this day's challenge is "3 graces from people you love". When I think of the word "grace" I always think of it as "unmerited favor", so with that in mind... without pictures, here is today's Joy Dare:
The first "grace" that came to my mind was the gift of gardening my Mother-in-law has shared with me. Bless her heart ... this Fall she spent days digging in my garden beds, planting the Spring bulbs, only to have the crazy squirrels dig each and every one of them up!
The second "grace" that comes to my mind is the gift of himself that my Hubby gives me each and every day. He is a hard worker (sometimes too much so), a wonderful provider, my best-friend, lover and amazing example of Christ's love. I still pinch myself after 17 years that God gave this man to me!
The last and most important "grace" that I think of today is THE grace... the grace of God, my Heavenly Father, who loves me despite my ugliness inside and who sent His One and Only Son to die a criminal's painful death, despite His sinlessness, all to pay the price for my sinfulness. THIS brings me JOY... knowing that God cares THAT much about me... and YOU!
What brings you joy today? I hope you'll take a moment to think on God's grace which allows for all other grace in this world!


1 comment:
I knew you'd come up with something for this Joy Dare :-D These are all awesome. Great job! Love ya!
Post a Comment