We got off the phone and as I continued to chow down on my late breakfast, I looked at the clock. Whoa... in less than 30 minutes my little friend would arrive. I looked a wreck but then thought to myself... he's like 8... he won't care! Luckily, neither would "A"!
Our afternoon was spent playing Wii (Summer Olympics 2012 and Mario Baseball) and watching Night at the Museum 2. We ate popcorn, chatted about the movie and our "awesome" skills on our big comebacks in the Wii games (even though we lost most of them in the end). The time went quickly and I was left feeling a sense of joy from our time spent together after he'd gone home.
I love when God brings about those pleasant little surprises to my days... especially when they are wrapped up in small child-like packages!


3 comments:
What a wonderful time you must have had!!! :) How fun! Oh, how I wish you were closer to me so we could spend the day hanging out!!!!! Now that would be AWESOME!
Hi Sue~
Wow, it's been a little while since I've stopped by.
Sounds like you had a great day!! Small packages and all!! How fun!!
Happy New Year!!
All that AND you took Christmas down?? You are my HERO!! :-p Love ya! xo
Post a Comment