I'm back... and twice in one day. (
Don't fall off your bloggin' chairs at this turn of events!) I've taken a page from one of my favorite writers and have decided to blog whenever I feel like it... whenever I have something I want to say, am inspired, have something to get off my chest. Perhaps this will be "too much" but for now, I've got something to vent!
The Culprit
This innocent gray Tommy Hilfiger (
I'm assuming knock-off as it was brought back from China by our next door neighbors for Hubby as a Christmas gift) was innocently thrown into the laundry amidst the other "light" colored clothes, but who knew that it would turn on it's fellow cotton-loving garments?
The Victim
... one of my favorite green cotton Izod fleece cardigans. Oh the trauma of it all!! (
Fortunately I had foresight and have a 2nd of this sweater... newer, fresher, greener... in my closet upstairs!).
What is it with manufacturers of clothes these days? This isn't the first time horrific "bleeding" has happened in my washing machine. A couple years ago Hubby had a pair of green plaid shorts that became a casualty... from their own red-edged inner waistband. Who puts red piping along a waistband in green/white shorts?!
Ooooh... to go back to the days when our clothes came from local manufacturers and held quality as a standard! Sigh...
No comments:
Post a Comment