FOR TODAY... from Sue's Daybook
Outside my window... the snow is lightly falling. It looks pretty but baby, it's cold outside!
I am thinking... of Hubby while he's away on one of MANY business trips this winter.
I am thankful for... Hubby's safe arrival in CT after a white-knuckle, cold flight yesterday.
I am wearing... red cosy pj bottoms and top - it's a jammie day today!
I am remembering... the warmth of Florida and the Caribbean from only a few short weeks ago
I am going... to enjoy a lazy, stay at home in my pj's day today
I am reading... My Bible, Jesus Calling and our new Abide study, Faithful, Abundant, True
I am hearing... the buzz of my iPhone telling me I have email
I am hoping... to blog more this year ... and with interesting, inspiring topics even
I need... to do the huge pile of ironing from our vacation laundry last week
On my mind... not too much... other than Hubby on his trip and his safety
From the learning rooms... did you know that the saying "Red sky at night, sailors delight; Red sky in morning, sailors take warning" is from the Bible? Who knew? Matthew 16:2-3. Huh!
Noticing that... my nose is constantly stuffy at home... but while away, not so much. Hmm.
Pondering these words... from my Bible reading this morning: "Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life" Prov 4:23
From the kitchen... I enjoyed a lovely cup of tea and some Cinnamon Cheerios this morning
I am creating... another couple of baby blankets - one pink, one blue
Around the house... it looks bare now that the Christmas decorations are all put away. It took me almost all day Friday to do so!
One of my favorite things... being away with my Hubby. We had SUCH a great time together on vacation!!
A few plans for the rest of the week... that dreaded ironing, mentoring, Abide prep and Wed pm & Thur am Abide, visiting friends, picking Hubby up at airport!!
From my picture journal...
You can participate in the Simple Woman's Daybook Meme by linking to the site below:
Have a simply beautiful day!




3 comments:
I've often heard it said 'red sky at night, shepherds delight' too ;)
I'm past wanting snow now, I only want it at Christmas time, I hope you get warmer weather soon sweetie.
xxxx
Hey friend! Just stopping by to see what you've been up to. A pajama day sounds divine. Maybe I'll have one soon.
Enjoy that snow. We may be getting a little more Wednesday. We got a lot a couple of weeks ago, and it shut down school for a whole week! We are not equipped to deal with snow way down here in Alabama!
I always LOVE these posts!! :) You and hubby are too cute! Love that picture. I also LOVE the verse (Proverbs 4:23) that you're pondering...being as though that is the SAME one I have been praying over for myself. I have taped to my computer and say it over and over daily!!!
Sorry I haven't been "around" much. Just trying to get this master's paper finished...but I'll try to get better!!! :) Thank you, again, for your prayers over my situation. I am feeling so many emotions right now and I just wish you were close so we could chat!! I would LOVE that. :)
Love and Hugs
Post a Comment