The babies were as delicious as ever. Teddy is such a sweet little guy. He is so quiet and content. After the other two were cared for Auntie Sue finally scooped him out of his swing and put him in his bumbo seat and plopped him on the table so we could "chat". I think he is setting me straight on something in this pic - hee hee:
Teddy telling Auntie Sue an important fact
Joshua, not so sure what Auntie Sue is doing with that camera
And little Emma... she's finally not so serious and had lots of smiles for Grandma and Auntie Sue:
They were as good as gold (as usual). At times it was a little challenging to juggle them...

Joshua and Teddy look less than amused here
but they are SO worth it! I adore these little wonders! The boys went down to bed easily when Grandma took them up, but little Emma, she had a cold and it took her a little while to settle in. Instead, she just lay silent, enjoying her ladybug mobile before bed:

Today I was productive in the kitchen. Hubby and I were invited to friends for dinner and we were bringing dessert so I decided to make cupcakes and decorate them using a recipe from my new cupcake book, "What's New Cupcake". Here's my creation:

They were pretty easy to make but VERY time consuming. They are white cupcakes, baked like normal and once completely cooled I iced them with Betty Crocker vanilla frosting. Each of the flower petals are one half a mini marshmallow cut diagonally and then dipped in colored sugar. The stamins of the flowers are good'n plenty licorice bits. The stems are green licorice strings. The cupcakes were a huge hit with our dinner hosts too so that made it all worth while!
Tomorrow we're off to the birthday party of our 3 yr old god-daughter. Can't wait! See ya later ;-)





3 comments:
What cute cupcakes! I wouldn't have wanted to eat them they were so pretty!
I can't believe how big the babies are getting! And you seriously outdid yourself on those cupcakes! They look professional!!
Hi Sue, looks like you had a wonderful weekend as well as a handful. The babies are precious. By the smiles on your face I'd say you had a great time with them.
Your cupcakes are to die for. How cute are they? I love them...I think I would like to try those sometimes, but not sure I have the patience for it at the moment.
Hope your having a blessed week sweetie.
Love you,
Cindy
Post a Comment