FOR TODAY... from Sue's Daybook
Outside my window... perfection! Beautiful blue sky, puffy white clouds, 75 degrees. Sigh... perfection!
I am thinking... I really need a nap and then maybe this headache will go away.
I am thankful for... God's blessings yesterday holding off the rain for Dad's surprise 80th party at my brother & sister-in-law's.
I am wearing... pink v-neck tee, khaki SHORTS!!! (finally!!)
I am remembering... the look on Dad's face when he realized that almost his entire family was sitting in the pews at church yesterday.
I am going... have to clean the kitchen when I'm done here... been putting it off all day
I am reading... My Bible, and just finished yesterday "The Lucky One" by Nicholas Sparks.
I am hearing... the traffic on the street behind me through the open window by my chair
I am hoping... for good weather all week as I spend time with my sister from NC whose up this week.
I need... to sleep, nap, rest... anything to help make up for the lack of sleep the past two nights (hence the headache!)
On my mind... not much... because of said headache :-(
From the learning rooms... God's blessings are truly new every morning!!
Noticing that... I have HUGE bags under my eyes right now. Eeek!
Pondering these words... "Give thanks to the Lord for He is good and His loyal love endures! Let those delivered by the Lord speak out, those whom He delivered from the power of the enemy" Psalm 107:1,2
From the kitchen... dinner tonight is leftover chinese food from the weekend - Yay... no cooking!
I am creating... very soon a new baby gift... for my niece "R" who just announced she and her hubby "A" are expecting their first baby in October! Better get started!!
Around the house... is a little bit of clutter that represents how crazy busy I've been lately.
One of my favorite things... spending time with my siblings and niblings!!!!
A few plans for the rest of the week... tidying up, lunch with Dad, Step-Mom and Sis from NC Tue, prep for Abide banquet May 15, hanging out with Sis-in-law, Sis, Krissy & Trips, heading back to Buffalo Sat to take Sis back to airport (sniff sniff)
From my picture journal... Two pics this week... because I couldn't pick
You can participate in the Simple Woman's Daybook Meme by linking to the site below:
Have a simply beautiful day!





2 comments:
Hi Sue! Lovely post! I'm so sorry to hear that your headache is still hanging on. I pray that you wake up refreshed & headache - less...is that a word??? :-)
What a beautiful family photo! It was so good seeing you! Sending you big hugs Sue. Miss you.
Babies babies everywhere! So happy for your niece! Love the family picture. So sweet to surprise your dad! And i love your washer/dryer! Are you loving them??
Post a Comment