Friday, May 7, 2010

Procrastination and Friday Fill-Ins

Okay.  I really shouldn't be sitting here this morning blogging, but I am procrastinating.  Yep.  Lazy morning procrastination.  Haven't even had breakfast yet and the clock is almost at 10am.  One thing I haven't procrastinated on yet though is laundry, thanks to my fancy new washer.  Last night I set the "time delay" button for 8 hours and when I went down to the laundry room at 9am VOILA... freshly washed blankets/housecoat which are now bouncing around the dryer!  YAY!!

So... I am procrastinating from cleaning my ensuite and changing my bed sheets which I need to do before my sister comes to stay the night.  She's been having a BLAST staying with 2 of my other siblings this week as well as visiting her old girlfriends.  Tonight I get her here for dinner and overnight before Hubby and I have to take her back to the airport in Buffalo.  Think I can kidnap her and not send her back yet?  I can't do that to her... it's Mother's Day weekend.  I'll let her family have her back I guess.  It has been SO fun having her back home.

Guess I should have some breakfast quick though and get up and do those chores before I need to leave in 2 hours to get her.  Before I go though, here's this week's Friday Fill-ins...

ffi

And...here we go!

1. I was going to get up and be so productive today... oh well, guess all the running this week is catching up on me.
2. Last night in bed my eyes got super heavy and I left my book on my bedside table.
3. Why does time go so fast?  
4. The people of Nashville and surrounding areas as well as that oil leak in the Gulf of Mexico was in my thoughts today.
5. One of my father's favorite sayings was "The Bible says 'Children obey your parents'" which I repied, "It also says, 'Father's don't exasperate your children'".
6. My girlfriend's FB status yesterday commented about wishing for someone else to do her housework--I know that feeling!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting C & bringing her home for the evening of sisterly fun, tomorrow my plans include taking her to the airport and then Hubby and I having dinner at the Olive Garden and Sunday, I want to sleep, but we plan to do something for Hubby's Mom for Mother's Day!



And there you have it... this week's Friday Fill-ins.   Well, I guess procrastination time is over.  Off to get a very late start on my day!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Hi Sue! Wanted to stop in & wish you a lovely weekend. Have fun, which I know you will. I'll see you when I get back. Hugs!

~Kacy~ said...

Hi Sweet Sue! Look at your tulips from your garden! WOWSER!! Your blog is cute! I hope you enjoy your family/company. Nothing motivates me better than knowing I'm going to have company.

Well, I'm off to blog, so some of my friends will have some new news! :D

Love you!