Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Testing Movie Mode

Some of you who visited me early on Tuesday got to see one of the videos I'd taken of the triplets last week.  I didn't know how to get the videos up online except via YouTube but for security reasons, Krissy and Paul requested I take the videos off YouTube so... I searched around online to find out how to embed the videos online via my own server and domain so voila... hope this brings you guys more peace and comfort Paul & Krissy... and if not... I can take it down again!  Thanks for letting me love on those precious little ones and share them with those who've been praying for them!

Here's the video again of Teddy and his eye-popping reaction to Auntie Sue's "motorboat" sounds: (Be patient... this new format takes a little more time to load from my server)







Hopefully this works!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Hi Sue! Can't see the new video in this format. I'm sending a friend by to your blog - my British friend. You will love her, & she will love you! Who couldn't love you???? Hugs!!

Judy said...

Okay Sue - I was emailing my friend you link, but had left your site open...all at once I hear the 'motor' going for the baby...so it does work! :-)