Outside my window... it is COLD! 9 degrees F ~ no idea what that is in C although as a Canadian I should know. My brain doesn't think in C.
I am thinking... about my brother and sister-in-law who had to say good-bye yesterday to my sweet little furry nephew, Bailey, their 12 yr old Mini Schnauzer. He was such a sweet dog and he will be missed not only by his family who adored him, but also from his extended family too.
I am thankful for... the mind-blowing goodness of God. The triplets are home already which is beyond amazing considering they were born at 33 wks and are only 3 1/2 weeks old. Whoa... God is amazing!
I am wearing... brown cords, white cotton turtleneck sweater... trying to stay warm.
I am remembering... how wonderful Christmas was this year with family and friends.
I am going... to work... although I'd rather stay snuggled up in a blanket with hot tea and a good book or chick flick.
I am reading... My Bible, and Mrs. Miracle from Debbie Macomber.
I am hearing... noise coming from the t.v. It's a program but I'm not paying attention so it just sounds like noise.
I am hoping... God's peace and comfort flows to my sister-in-law, brother and their family (as well as my friend Susan who also lost her little fur-baby last week) as they grieve their loss.
I need... to move files from my crappy DELL laptop to my external hard drive and old HP laptop so I can ship my DELL off to be "fixed" (I'll believe it when I see it!)
On my mind... wondering if I'll remember how to do my job. December 5th (my last day of 2009 at work) seems eons away.
From the learning rooms... God is a God of promises.
Noticing that... my house still looks like Christmas and I'm not in a hurry yet to de-Christmafy the place.
Pondering these words... Nothing is impossible with God!
From the kitchen... I need to remember to start the dishwasher before I head out the door.
I am creating... baby gifts for the triplets... almost done... just a little more to finish on Joshua's gift!
Around the house... the ironing board is waiting for me to finish the next pile of hubby's shirts. I did a massive pile yesterday and have this week's shirts to get to tonight.
One of my favorite things... spending time off with hubby! When is our next vacation time?
A few plans for the rest of the week... work, knitting, maybe putting away Christmas decorations ;-)
From my picture journal... a picture tribute of Bailey (taken from his "brother's" facebook page. I would have used my favorite pic of him that I took but our external hard drive with ALL our pictures fell off the desk and is in the shop... where HOPEFULLY they can retrieve the pictures)
Bailey - 1998 - 2010
You can participate in the Simple Woman's Daybook Meme by linking to the site below:

Have a simply beautiful day!



5 comments:
Sue, that's awesome!!! I love it and loved reading what you were up to.
Hope you have a wonderful day, my friend!! Stay warm :)
What a neat idea Sue! Love it!
Brrr...it is cold in your neck of the woods. ~Wow! Stay warm.
Many blessings to you in 2010!
~Melissa :)
I'm so happy that the babies are home! I can't believe it!
The plate in my last post is made to write on with dry erase markers so you can just wipe it off and start over. There are openings to weave a ribbon through it, so yes, the ribbon is real and it's fun because you can swap out the ribbon for different seasons if you want. (Or my S-I-L uses hers for birthdays.)
Hope you have a good day back to work! Stay warm:)
Hi Sue! Nice to hear from you... it's been a busy holiday season. That's great news about the triplets and sorry about the loss of your brother's little dog. Looks like both of us are saying ggodbye to freedom with you starting up working again. Hope 2010 is a wonderful year for you and your hubby! (((Hugz)))
I enjoyed reading your daybook today! The little dog was so cute. I have a dog of my own and I know I would be heartbroken if we lost her. I'm so sorry to hear about this loss for your brother.
There is nothing like time off with the husband! Hope you don't have to wait too long for more! (me too!) :)
Post a Comment