Follow Up: Triplets
Paul (since he's used their names in their blog I guess I don't have to use "code" anymore) has updated their blog on the latest Triplets news. You can read the whole update at their blog, Quickly Outnumbered, or I'll give you a quick update here. If you choose to go to their site you'll see the latest belly shot though!
This week Krissy felt the babies for the first time. SO exciting and if I'm honest I'm just a titch jealous, considering I will never know what that feels like... but it's not about me! She is now 21 weeks so they are well on their way... Lord willing. They had an appointment today at the specialist and there were two minor concerns that came up for your needed prayers. Here's what Paul wrote at his blog:
"...the first is that 'Baby C' had a bright spot in his small baby bowel. It could be nothing, and is often discovered to be just that, nothing. It could also be a few other things, an infection or a sign of more serious things (Ie. cystic fibrosis, or other things...) The docs decided that we should do some blood work to try to rule some things out - just to be sure. The chances of the 'brightness' being something serious is small, but there's always a chance...."The other concern Paul mentioned is that Krissy's cervix has started to open a little which is TOO EARLY. She will return next week to the doctor to see if it has opened further. She may need a stitch in there to keep it closed and she is now off work and home to rest.
Please pray for the continued safety of Krissy & her pregnancy. Her appointment with the heart specialist is Sept 30 as well. Lots of prayer needs right now for my precious niece, hubby and unborn babies!
Follow Up: Survivor Samoa Premiere
It's great to see another season of Survivor in all it's HD glory. It's worth watching just for the scenery and this year's opening... I thought poor Jeff Probst was going to get whisked away in the South Pacific surf.
Can I just say that I already have a cast member I ... well... hate. Okay... hate is too strong a word. If this particular castaway... cough... Russell H.... cough... were to say... get bitten by a shark and had to be taken off in a helicopter for reconstructive surgery anytime soon I wouldn't be heartbroken. This guy is a piece of work. In the first 20 seconds of landing on the sandy shores of Samoa, he is off with like 5 different women making alliances. "It's just you & me to the end". Uh... ya! Sure. He brags about being this multi-millionaire who doesn't need the cash as he burns people's socks in the fire. Um... isn't there a rule about destroying people's personal property? Whatever! I'm hoping the hype they've made of him doesn't mean he'll be around long because something tells me, if he is around awhile, I may just hate this season of Survivor.
I was sad to see Marisa voted off, especially after seeing a bit of her bio on the TV Guide Survivor Premiere Special on YouTube. You can check it out HERE. She was a really sweet kid with a heart of gold and didn't deserve to be backstabbed by Russell H and his evil ways.
It's too early to pick my favorites but I'll be back next week with more on my take of Survivor Samoa! I know you'll be holding your breath until then!
Friday Fill-Ins:
And...here we go!

2. Dancing with the Stars is coming up next week and I can't wait to see Donny Osmond dance with Kym Johnson.
3. Lately, things seem a little boring, as I recover from a cold this week.
4. Inside my bedside table is one of my favorite 'hiding' places for things I like to keep hidden from my hubby... like little surprises for him... and snacks I don't want to share ~ hee hee.
5. What happened to the seriousness of marriage vows... seems like every day you hear of someone else whose marriage is on the rocks. Today it was Avril Lavigne.
6. Plotting in fiction writing is not impossible! I will keep telling myself this until my next two assignments are done!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hubby's help on my first assignment, tomorrow my plans include probably car shopping... or sending hubby off while I stay home and knit/work on my assignment and Sunday, I want to watch the Emmy's at night!
Your turn... what's your Friday Fill-ins?


2 comments:
Hi Sue, Hate is what I was thinking about when it comes to Russel. I can't stand to look at his big gut and he is so ARROGANT! I sure hope they vote him off soon. Otherwise I think I will pass on it. I will be praying for the babie and I hope they don't wait to long to do the stitching. Enjoy your weekend. Hugs
Ooh, the Emmys! I'm so not on top of my TV. It's sad. But thanks for the reminder.
I hope the situation with your car gets resolved very soon.
What is it with reality TV bullies called Russel??
I'm off to check out Quickly Outnumbered.
Have a fantastic weekend!
Post a Comment