After a wonderful morning at church, we got home where I quickly went to work at finishing the lemon meringue pie I'd started yesterday, and sliced and diced potatoes and onions for scalloped potatoes to go with the cooked ham I'd picked up. With the family dinner over and done with Friday, I wanted to make a nice little dinner for our little family of 2. Hubby was thrilled with his Easter meal and we had a wonderful day together which included a nice afternoon nap!
This day, four weeks ago, Hubby and I were back in San Juan on the turn-around day of our 2 week cruise. As the one week cruisers disembarked, we left the ship as "in transit" passengers and head to the mall. I was on a quest for a new bathing suit and some cold medicine for Hubby who'd come down with a cold mid-week. The previous week when I'd put on my favourite bathing suit in San Juan, Hubby noticed that the back of my suit had been eaten away over time. Drats! We hunted high and low in the San Juan mall for a replacement and came up empty. Oh well! I did however pick up a strapless bra that would allow me to wear my new sundress I'd picked up in Dominica the week before...
Back on board the ship we enjoyed another wonderful dinner in the Island dining room with Gord and Barb and enjoyed the evening's entertainment onboard the beautiful Caribbean Princess!



No comments:
Post a Comment