The past two days have been computer catch up days for me.
Yesterday morning I spent the entire morning paying online bills, and doing emails, prayer lists and other documents needed for our Abide groups at church. It was a busy morning and I couldn't believe how quickly the time passed while I clicked away on my keyboard in my pjs. Yep... Hubby was still away and I had nowhere I needed to be.
The remainder of my day was almost as exciting. I spent a good couple of hours chained to my ironing board, finally doing the huge pile of ironing from the post-cruise laundry I'd done the weekend before. Friday night consisted of constantly checking my Air Canada app on my cell phone to make sure Hubby's flight from CT was still planning to make it back to Toronto... and thankfully it did. It was only 2 hours delayed (sigh).
This morning was more computer catch up as I finally got around to emailing the lovely young ladies we'd dined with numerous times on our cruise. Had to check in on our NYC grad students... to make sure they were surviving the crazy NY winter! After taking a break, and checking out The King's Speech at the movies, I'm back to the computer, updating my Cookies, Cakes and Cupcakes... Oh My! baking blog from my Christmas baking. I had 3 entries to post from my holiday baking blitz. Good thing I'm not SO mental-pause brained that I could remember what I baked and even some of the intricate "hows" of it as well.
Hubby and I are off to dinner tonight. Continuation of our earlier date, but this time minus his Mom! She went home after the movie.


1 comment:
You have been one busy girl! Will have to check out your baking blog. how fun!!
Post a Comment