Saturday, June 5, 2010

Letters of Intent... A Little Late

Yesterday my blog post was focused on the Friday memes, but I thought better of doing this week's "Letters of Intent" on the same post for fear that you'd fall asleep reading a huge long post (not that yesterday's was short by any means).  So here they are (for what they're worth)...





Foursons



Dear God,

Thank you for the sunshine and the rain.  It's making my garden look so much fuller and alive.  I may not have a green thumb, but You sure do, so THANKS!


Love,  The Gardening Novice

Okay... so I didn't come up with a long post of Letters of Intent.  Hmm.  Well... here's some other ramblings to share then.

Hubby and I had "date night" last night and went to see the new Ashton Kutcher/Katherine Heigel movie Killers.  FUNNY MOVIE!  Those two have great chemistry and such quick-witted humor.  We were laughing our heads off the whole movie.  Catherine O'Hara's character was hilarious too.

It was the perfect date movie in that it had the romance and humor that I love, and the action was pretty exciting for Hubby.  It was enjoyed by us both, although they did wrap up the ending in a pretty little "chick flick" type of bow at the end which seemed almost abrupt, but for all the fun and laughter, we can forgive them for that I guess.  If you want to LOL you will (I hope now that I've recommended this movie) but I'm not 100% sure you need to see it on the big screen.

This afternoon we're off to the local "Bread and Honey Festival" in a tiny village within our City.  We've only ever been once, many years ago and the free hunk of fresh bread slathered with natural honey is alone worth the admission price.  Every summer we talk about going to festivals and such, yet somehow never do so this year, this weekend, we're going to start!  Hopefully I'll remember the camera to take some pics to show you.


5 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Sue
Thank you for visiting my blog, I enjoyed your letter of intent. The bread and honey sounds terrific, boy I could go for a piece. I am trying to watch my weight and right now that sounds really good. I may have to check out that movie, I always like a good laugh.

Lisa said...

I also like your picture of the week, you must be into photography?

~Pam~ said...

Hi Sue!
The festival sounds like fun!! Bread and honey..yummy. :-)

I have seen commercials for that movie, it looks really funny. Glad to hear your good review!

Take care hun, enjoy the rest of the weekend.
xoxox

Lori said...

Hi Sue!! Your letter was wonderful. I loved it. Very pretty flowers too.
Glad you had a fun date night!!! Enjoy the weekend!! ((BIG HUGS))!!

Foursons said...

My yard looks so much better this year because of all the rain we've had. So pretty.

That bread with honey sounds divine! Mmmmm...

Thanks for linking up!