Thursday, May 13, 2010

One Night With The King and Top 3 Thursday

This morning my small group from Abide, as well as a few ladies from the other small groups, gathered at the church to watch One Night With The King, the story of Esther.  We recently finished working through Beth Moore's study and this was a perfect way to end our study.  The morning turned out great, despite arriving at the church at 9am to find that we were locked out.  Fortunately, one of my friends figured that the Christian school across the church parking lot (which is run by one of our church elders) may have a key.  Phew!  They did, so quickly we got in, set up the DVD, made coffee, tea and set out the goodies.  It was a fun morning and an enjoyable movie about our favorite Jewish queen.

This afternoon I ran a few errands for this weekend's banquet and then came home and typed out the last few straggler "difference maker" submissions before snuggling up in my comfy blanket for a nap.  Gotta love a rainy afternoon!!

I found this new Meme today at my blog buddy, Mimi's, that she found at Keeping up with Kelly.  Thought it might be fun for a Thursday!


What is your Top 3 Singers\Bands?

Being a music lover it's hard to pick just 3 favorites, but if I have to narrow it down TODAY my answers would be:


Brad Paisley


Francesca Battistelli




Technically not a "singer" or "band" 
but I am loving the voices of the Glee Cast these days


What about you?  What are your Top 3 Thursday?


4 comments:

Kelly said...

Love Brad

Thanks for playing along. Have a great weekend

He & Me + 3 said...

OMGosh I love Francesca too. She is amazing and her songs are so catchy.
How fun to catch a nap on a rainy afternoon. My dream, but not with Stunt Man running around. LOL

Bridget said...

Great choices! It was hard for me to pick, too, as I love music alot...I'm seeing others that have picked people I love (and didn't think about...)

Lindsy said...

Mmmm I love Francesca and Brad Paisley. I am really enjoying the music of Fee right now and I love Jason Mraz too. I have heard so much about the study Esther. Her studies (though amazing) are so time intensive. Abby and I didn't finish Daniel but we so enjoyed the part we finished.