Monday, March 8, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook ~ March 8, 2010

FOR TODAY... from Sue's Daybook

Outside my window... it is a spectacular early Spring day with a shocking temperature of 55 degrees!

I am thinking... I may just have to go for a walk outside today and enjoy this!

I am thankful for... Hubby's safe arrival down to Puerto Rico on business.

I am wearing... blue sweats, pink long-sleeve tee and slippers.

I am remembering... how much I have to do this week and it's kinda freaking me out.

I am going... to watch The Bachelor "Jason and Molly's Wedding" tonight.  May I just say... this is the first "Bachelor" wedding (Trista & Ryan were "Bachelorette").  I'm happy for them that even though they went through a LOT of trash talking by fans of the show after he broke off his engagement with Melissa, they knew in their hearts that what they had found on the show was the real deal.  I wish them years of wedded bliss!

I am reading... My Bible, and "The Noticer" by Andy Andrews.  I'm also reading my bible studies: one in Revelation and Beth Moore's "Esther".

I am hearing... the gentle whir of my laptop and muffled sounds of traffic out my opened window.

I am hoping... I can get everything accomplished this week before vacation Sunday a.m.!

I need... to finish the laundry and pull out the big suitcase.

On my mind... wondering how Hubby's day is going at work.  We won't be able to talk much this week due to poor phone reception from Puerto Rico.

From the learning rooms... I'm a little more like Haman than I had ever thought or hoped... sometimes feeling a little more "self important" than I really am.

Noticing that... all those late nights of Olympics watching are still affecting me.

Pondering these words... from "The Noticer" ~ "One way to define wisdom is 'the ability to see into the future, the consequences of your choices in the present'".  How true!

From the kitchen... dishes freshly cleaned waiting to be extracted from the dishwasher and placed gently back in their places.

I am creating... a mental checklist of all I have to do this week.

Around the house... laundry, laundry... and more laundry... and then some ironing.

One of my favorite things... going to spend time with Krissy and the triplets!!

A few plans for the rest of the week... have I mentioned laundry?  That and ironing, bible studies, prepping for Spring vacation, baby-duty with Krissy & the trips,  picking Hubby up at the airport Thursday night - WOOHOO!! and Beth Moore "live" Friday evening/Saturday morning... oh and packing too!

From my picture journal... 

Our Home-away-from-Home next week in North Myrtle Beach!

You can participate in the Simple Woman's Daybook Meme by linking to the site below:

Have a simply beautiful day!

4 comments:

Denise said...

I seriously don't know where you get the energy from! You are always so busy, makes me feel rather lazy. I loved seeing Beth Moore, have you seen her before? She's amazing :) Have a lovely week sweetie.

Joyce said...

Have a great time...I love Myrtly Beach. And I could definitely use a week at the beach right about now!

Judy said...

Hi Sue! I've finally came back to the blogging world, & kicking myself for staying away so long. I loved seeing your SWD - I did that for the first time in ages too, & so enjoyed it. Love the Myrtle Beach photo! I know you are excited to get some fun & sun. Hope you have a blessed day Sue, & SLOW DOWN GIRL! :-) Love you

Maya said...

Hope to see some pictures of North Myrtle Beach!