Just a quick little "hello" and good-bye as I take off with my sister up to the lake to visit my Dad and Stepmom. We have no internet up there so I have to "unplug" (and go through withdrawl) but I'll be back on the weekend and catch you up on everything... including my thoughts on the Bachelorette finale.
Now that THAT is done (Bachelorette), I'll get back to normal life and blog hopping so until the weekend... Love ya & have a great week!


9 comments:
Have fun! See you next week!
Have a fun time sweetie. Despite the fact I never watched it I am interested in what you thought of the B finale ;-) From what I hear it wasn't your guy she picked, but you can fill us all in on the rest when you get back.
Love ya and missing you already.
xxxxx
Have a great time! Can't wait to hear how it was:)
Have a fab time, Sue! Ciao!
I hope you have a wonderful time with family!
Hey sweetie,
I hope you had fun visiting with your dad. Are you home yet? Hope to catch up with you very soon. Big hugs! xo
Hope you have fun Sue see you when you return. Big hugs
Hope you're having a wonderful time, Sue!
Your fans (including me) miss you!
Hey sweetie,
Hope you enjoyed your time away. You'll have to update us on the Bachlorette final....we've heard lots about it so you can't leave us hanging LOL.
Hope you're getting your writing projects done. Talk to you soon. Luv ya muchly, me xoxoox
Post a Comment